Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie may have provided Maddie with a house to live in and some financial flexibility (but who even knows) but she failed to provide her with a supportive, healthy and emotionally secure relationship where Maddie could feel respected. Frankly this is more important than anything fiscal and no doubt financial abuse can be added to the list of ways sophie did her wrong.
duck the first thing I said in my head when I read that was FINANCIAL ABUSE. What a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Watching SC stories tonight, thought she was a vegetarian but she's eating beef tacos!?

Reactions: 5
Now what? They chose a mattress with Maddie's preference on one side and Soph's on the other!

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 9.15.42 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching SC stories tonight, thought she was a vegetarian but she's eating beef tacos!?
Darl, she’s been eating the beef tacos for about 2 years now 🤣

but in all seriousness, she said a while back she’s reverted to eating meat on occasions when she feels like it, only when someone questioned her for making meat burgers with a Hello Fresh kit

Now what? They chose a mattress with Maddie's preference on one side and Soph's on the other!

View attachment 1679460
It’ll go out on the footpath with the sausage dogs, giveaway, free to good home

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The socks are clearly included to cause a stir. Eggplant emoji, after leaving her girlfriend. Cue the breakdown in 3, 2, 1........
Screenshot_20221026-213601_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angels, book your business flight ticket and head over to the new thread…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.