Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker, first time poster (been around since Gomi and Young Mummy Days/Bobby being tiny etc.)

As someone who comes from a family of Doctors, Surgeons, and Midwives... I reckon your friend would be pretty peeved that you've shared the info she told you.
All it takes is for Sophie to read that your friend told you, then she goes back to the hospital and makes a complaint, and then anyone who had dealings with Sophie or accessed her file on that day would then be put before the Medical Board for review and to pinpoint exactly which health professional breached, instant dismissal for your friend who I am sure has worked and studied very hard to be in a hospital position.
Ah well we have to live with our mistakes said friend should know better and not breach privacy to begin with 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Where is the PA who moved in before MG had even walked over to the departure lounge?

Reactions: 11
Sophie’s desperation not to be alone with her own kids was one of the things that killed this relationship. What 28-30 year old wants to play Mum or live with someone else’s kids all the time? If Mads had her own place it probably would gave been better for them all. Add 2 dogs and she must have felt smothered at such a young age.

Reactions: 26
How bleeping stupid/pathetic can Maddie be? Why is she liking this saggy titted witches pics. Scum absolutely threw her under the bus. Even if MG did cheat (and really hope she did) it still doesnt compare to the fucked up ahit Scum has done since the start of relationship.

Reactions: 27
Aren’t those HER DOGS? So how has she suddenly got full custody of them, you’ve always had full custody of them you bleep, THEY ARE YOUR DOGS??????

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm hoping Maddie liked the pic to troll her.

Reality is always was and always will be a doormat....if she tries to get back with soph I will lose any sympathy I have for her!

Reactions: 23
Ah, like literally everyone else? Except we can’t all ditch our kids on a whim, and take off to different states and countries to chase whatever current love interest is on the go. But we all most definitely have to keep showing up to work, raising our kids, and putting food on the table. This is entirely unremarkable, Sophie.
D0A35A1F-DC78-43C2-A174-D4781F671FD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
5CBF0655-80ED-49CD-8219-DC02B7C35A6A.jpeg

Oop, here it comes guys. The rapid weight loss from “not eating”. We all know how that impacts her! It’s been what, 4 days, max? Bet she’s just a shadow of her former self. Frail, some might say.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ll be making no further comment. I’ll get my friends to.
The audacity of this b*tch to try and take credit for Maddie’s success. She was doing just fine in 3x3, the Boomers and even got an Opals spot until Sophie came along. You ruined her career Sophie, not helped it. And ya maybe Maddie didn’t make tons of money because female sport is undervalued, but she wasn’t poor. Sophie is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.