Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity of this b*tch to try and take credit for Maddie’s success. She was doing just fine in 3x3, the Boomers and even got an Opals spot until Sophie came along. You ruined her career Sophie, not helped it. And ya maybe Maddie didn’t make tons of money because female sport is undervalued, but she wasn’t poor. Sophie is disgusting.
She’s acting like she adopted Maddie from an orphanage, not that she was an adult female human with a job. No female sportswomen don’t make huge amounts of money, but she was successful. She also had plenty of friends and family around. Soph helped to increase Maddie’s social media following, but that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s acting like she adopted Maddie from an orphanage, not that she was an adult female human with a job. No female sportswomen don’t make huge amounts of money, but she was successful. She also had plenty of friends and family around. Soph helped to increase Maddie’s social media following, but that’s about it.
I reckon she was to blame for the comm games let down, surely Maddie will look back and think just how fucked up it all was, no tampon flinging, dildo riding sex is worth destroying your career you worked your whole life on.

Reactions: 28
I reckon she was to blame for the comm games let down, surely Maddie will look back and think just how fucked up it all was, no tampon flinging, dildo riding sex is worth destroying your career you worked your whole life on.
Yep there is a reason most female athletes don’t have children until their careers are over/almost over. It’s extremely hard to do even with a loving and supportive husband/partner, let alone with a hovering helicopter partner like Sophie. She stretched Maddie way too thin and her sporting career was the one that suffered.

Reactions: 14
Scummy “provided everything for Maddie in life” because that was how she controlled and manipulated her.

Nobody throws Sophie under the bus better than Sophie does.
She hardly painted a good picture of herself in her own book.

Reactions: 22
Yep there is a reason most female athletes don’t have children until their careers are over/almost over. It’s extremely hard to do even with a loving and supportive husband/partner, let alone with a hovering helicopter partner like Sophie. She stretched Maddie way too thin and her sporting career was the one that suffered.
I wonder it appears Mads family didn’t like Sophie, they would have been able to see it all happening

Reactions: 6
It doesn't really matter how they break up anyway Australia has a no fault policy. Unless something bad has happened like DV or drug use
It was the timing of the break up being less than 2 years - not whose fault it was - that was interesting. They've broken up less than 2 years as de factos so Maddie is not entitled to any property settlement.

Reactions: 6
I’m a nurse and that’s a massive breach of confidentiality hey. I know she’s a bleep but I would never leak that information around and jeopardise my registration
Original poster here! Said friend is not actually in the medical field and is a cleaner contracted to the hospital. SC shared the information willingly.
Understand with what you’ve said but can’t speak for any rules ect

Reactions: 19
Maddie was instrumental in getting Aus qualified for the CWG in the 3 x 3 then didn’t make the tram. I would love to know what went on there. I think SC demanded so much of her that she was stretched too thin.

Reactions: 12
Maddie was instrumental in getting Aus qualified for the CWG in the 3 x 3 then didn’t make the tram. I would love to know what went on there. I think SC demanded so much of her that she was stretched too thin.
I found that quite sad for Maddie... seemed she was going tovbe first picked and probably expected to be.... then boom.

Reactions: 7
It was the timing of the break up being less than 2 years - not whose fault it was - that was interesting. They've broken up less than 2 years as de factos so Maddie is not entitled to any property settlement.
I understand, but i dont think sohpie shaw is that smart. sophie apparently contributed everything to that relationship anyway 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I found that quite sad for Maddie... seemed she was going tovbe first picked and probably expected to be.... then boom.
Yeah I felt quite sad for her when it happened too. She should have been a shoe-in as long as she wasn’t injured, but nope, Soph strikes again!

31F23309-9ED2-4C09-A72E-52D3CAD1E3E2.png
Did this chick see Soph without makeup on for the first time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.