Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope you’re doing this for good money elsewhere @Sure…Media! Because we are not worthy!
I’d like to see MG bill Chompers for creating content posing being embarrassed shamed and forced to kiss hug and fake it for the ‘gram as well as all the 🤮 pyjama shoots and wearing. Child minding and raising and entertaining. duck she’s been priceless for Scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for the juicy vids & breakdowns to start coming 😂 I’m a big meany, I know, but she deserves it!

Reactions: 16
Oh great that outfit is henne I guess that means we will be subjected to it on old lumpy Lou too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
0C97F5FC-D2FA-4772-AF89-4B20EE42F292.png
Honey, no one is loving this top. Why would anyone want to buy a top that makes their boobs look like THAT?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Herald Sun article by Jackie Epstein from today

"Sophie Cachia’s close friends have pointed the finger at her fiancee Maddie Garrick for the pair’s shock split

Cachia, businesswoman, author and mum of two, posted on social media on Sunday night that with sadness and pain, she made the decision to end their relationship.

Just last week she was in Italy with Garrick where she relocated to play basketball with a local Florence team.

Cachia’s inner circle say the sleepwear entrepreneur “provided everything for Maddie in life” so she could chase her sporting dreams.

Cachia alluded to a break of trust in their relationship with friends suggesting a third party may have been involved.

Only last week Garrick posted pictures of the pair in Italy, thanking Cachia “for coming and everything you do x”.

The pair got engaged in March with Cachia sharing a heartfelt tribute recently about their long distance relationship.

Upon her return to Melbourne, she curiously posted to her Instagram stories in between the launch of her new range of Cachia pyjamas: “It is with sadness and a great deal of pain that I have unfortunately made the decision to end my relationship.

After Cachia’s announcement went live Garrick later posted footage of her basketball game with Polisportiva A.Galli Basket, but has not yet referenced the break up.

Cachia shares two young children, Bobby and Florence, with her ex-husband Jaryd Cachia. Garrick had become a doting step mum to them and was often seen with them on social media."

The Herald Sun also included this link which discusses how Cygnett threw Soph under a bus for an unapproved ad:

View attachment 1676440
Maddie was never a doting stepmum to the kids.

Reactions: 17
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patient’s data. Something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Alright after sitting back watching I reckon I've figured it out. (All speculation)
From my point of view anyway!
Smoph goes to Italy, all is good in the relationship. Whilst there she realises it's not all peachy on the Maddie front, there is a woman that has got her eye 👀. Smoph has picked up on this, realises Maddie is acting different! Starts asking questions, all hell breaks loose! She jumps on the plane home! Once home she realises it's true, someone has got Maddys eye. (I don't think she actually cheated just looking and trying not to act on feelings) Smoph cracks the shits thinks she deserves better and calls it quits!
Is now all over social media trying to get her attention! Songs, pics, the kids, the kids playing basketball. She will do anything for Maddie to come running back but unfortunately I don't think it's happening.
MG KEEP RUNNING!
anyone wanna add?
I’d just like to add Soph looks at Mad’s phone and sees flirty messages so throws it and breaks it, leaving poor Mads to quickly buy a new phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.