Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but a friend who works at a Melbourne hospital said chompers was admitted a few months ago for an apparent breast revision
Iā€™m a nurse and thatā€™s a massive breach of confidentiality hey. I know sheā€™s a bleep but I would never leak that information around and jeopardise my registration

Reactions: 31
What a witch. You purchased a dog for your children. Then you purchased another dog for your girlfriend as a way to manipulate her.

Such a shame when plans go awry šŸ¤”
Exactly, why canā€™t they be accepted as beloved family pets rather than used as tools for her manipulation. The snag dogs didnā€™t ask to be purchased by her!

Reactions: 15
Herald Sun article by Jackie Epstein from today

"Sophie Cachiaā€™s close friends have pointed the finger at her fiancee Maddie Garrick for the pairā€™s shock split

Cachia, businesswoman, author and mum of two, posted on social media on Sunday night that with sadness and pain, she made the decision to end their relationship.

Just last week she was in Italy with Garrick where she relocated to play basketball with a local Florence team.

Cachiaā€™s inner circle say the sleepwear entrepreneur ā€œprovided everything for Maddie in lifeā€ so she could chase her sporting dreams.

Cachia alluded to a break of trust in their relationship with friends suggesting a third party may have been involved.

Only last week Garrick posted pictures of the pair in Italy, thanking Cachia ā€œfor coming and everything you do xā€.

The pair got engaged in March with Cachia sharing a heartfelt tribute recently about their long distance relationship.

Upon her return to Melbourne, she curiously posted to her Instagram stories in between the launch of her new range of Cachia pyjamas: ā€œIt is with sadness and a great deal of pain that I have unfortunately made the decision to end my relationship.

After Cachiaā€™s announcement went live Garrick later posted footage of her basketball game with Polisportiva A.Galli Basket, but has not yet referenced the break up.

Cachia shares two young children, Bobby and Florence, with her ex-husband Jaryd Cachia. Garrick had become a doting step mum to them and was often seen with them on social media."

The Herald Sun also included this link which discusses how Cygnett threw Soph under a bus for an unapproved ad:

View attachment 1676440
my money on the PA being asked to talk to media....
fortify the story this side of the world.

Yet, Mads liking her latest thirst post.So fucked up on doormads behalf. They do deserve each other.
maybe it was a passive aggressive FU??

She loves those snag dogs
oh that's pretty tit....didn't she buy them?

Ugh those pancakes! That top is for someone... slightly perkier.
Compare the pair:
I'd love to see Maddie in it...she's got a nice body

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sophie may have provided Maddie with a house to live in and some financial flexibility (but who even knows) but she failed to provide her with a supportive, healthy and emotionally secure relationship where Maddie could feel respected. Frankly this is more important than anything fiscal and no doubt financial abuse can be added to the list of ways sophie did her wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
ā€œShock splitā€ā€¦to who?!? This wasnā€™t a surprise at all. The ā€œfriendā€ talking to the media is for sure Caitlin or someone else on Sophieā€™s team (if they even exist)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not cool mate. You, or your friend.

For the record (pun intended), it is very easy to track who has viewed/accessed a specific patientā€™s data. Something to keep in mind.
Agreed, and this is instant dismissal. I work in HR for a large hospital. If we found anyone disclosed patient info like this, they would be gone and reported to AHPRA. I despise Sophie, wouldnā€™t piss on her if she was on fire but releasing someoneā€™s medical info is never ok!

Reactions: 26
Would Maddie have had any type of financial security before shacking up with Soph? Did she own a home , car or anything? Has Soph just broken it off and left her with absolutely nothing?
Would she be able to get any settlement or have they not been shacked up long enough?

Reactions: 3
Would Maddie have had any type of financial security before shacking up with Soph? Did she own a home , car or anything? Has Soph just broken it off and left her with absolutely nothing?
Would she be able to get any settlement or have they not been shacked up long enough?
Nope, must be together 2 years to be able to claim anything of narcSophā€™s.

Reactions: 3
You need to be together for 24 months to claim any financial support as a de facto - very convenient that it hasn't been 2 years from Soph's perspective :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really hope youā€™re doing this for good money elsewhere @Sureā€¦Media! Because we are not worthy!
Iā€™d like to see MG bill Chompers for creating content posing being embarrassed shamed and forced to kiss hug and fake it for the ā€˜gram as well as all the šŸ¤® pyjama shoots and wearing. Child minding and raising and entertaining. duck sheā€™s been priceless for Scum.
I like to imagine they are the person at the Herald Sun who deservingly sledges Soph at every opportunity.

• Haha
Longtime lurker, first time poster (been around since Gomi and Young Mummy Days/Bobby being tiny etc.)

As someone who comes from a family of Doctors, Surgeons, and Midwives... I reckon your friend would be pretty peeved that you've shared the info she told you.
All it takes is for Sophie to read that your friend told you, then she goes back to the hospital and makes a complaint, and then anyone who had dealings with Sophie or accessed her file on that day would then be put before the Medical Board for review and to pinpoint exactly which health professional breached, instant dismissal for your friend who I am sure has worked and studied very hard to be in a hospital position.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
ā€œShock splitā€ā€¦to who?!? This wasnā€™t a surprise at all. The ā€œfriendā€ talking to the media is for sure Caitlin or someone else on Sophieā€™s team (if they even exist)
Based on that story I reckon the ā€˜friendā€™ source is the post earlier in this thread on tattle that mentioned they were friends of a friends who heard MG had cheated

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.