Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can debate where the line is with sharing your kids online and what is and isn’t appropriate. But I think everyone would agree that showing your primary school aged kids in their undies/swimmers gyrating around, on your public profile is awful. Why does she keep showing videos/clips like this 🥴
Such an invasion of their privacy but it seems when she runs out of content, the kids are her go to, to fill the Gram!!!

Reactions: 14
When did Sophie post that smug cringey “ all you trolls and haters are going to be so jealous of me in 2022” story? Was it around November last year?
Literally the only think I’m envious is the ( one week ) trip to Italy because I absolutely love the place.
Everything else she’s done…nah.
Already have a house in a nicer suburb so not jealous of that either.

Reactions: 22
“Thanks for coming and everything you do”.
Let’s unpack that. Now, “not all men”, sure. But that is THE most hetero statement ever. Every husband (that actually acknowledges his wife on her birthday or mother’s day) says “thanks for everything you do” because they literally cannot name a single specific. I mean good for you if you’re in a hetero relationship and your male partner is better than this, and maybe things are improving, but honestly it’s screaming 80-90’s Dad. The most general, non-genuine, low effort, blanket statement ever. Nice one Mads.

Reactions: 36
I'm having a bit of FOMO since I was blocked for no reason - What's the name of the account/website where I can watch stories?

Reactions: 4
Such an invasion of their privacy but it seems when she runs out of content, the kids are her go to, to fill the Gram!!!
Yes, when all else fails, roll out Bratty and Betty for an inappropriate and impromptu reel for some engagement.

Anyone tell me what her engagement figures are like please?

Reactions: 5
Is the reel her soft launch in becoming a mummy blogger again? Probably her best chance at keeping followers tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First time poster. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Been a bit out of it since I got blocked for no apparent reason. She is insufferable! What really pisses me off is that she seemed to forget that Maddie is there ACTUALLY WORKING! Out galavanting eating and boozing the the time away. I know PROFESSIONAL athletes that wouldn’t touch a drop of alcohol during their season. Pathetic, but we knew that

Reactions: 23
First time poster. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Been a bit out of it since I got blocked for no apparent reason. She is insufferable! What really pisses me off is that she seemed to forget that Maddie is there ACTUALLY WORKING! Out galavanting eating and boozing the the time away. I know PROFESSIONAL athletes that wouldn’t touch a drop of alcohol during their season. Pathetic, but we knew that
Welcome.
A lot of these pathetic influencers went on a blocking spree not long ago, blocking people who follow pages they don’t like, such as Unspoken. Or other intsa goss pages that call them out. Unsure if that’s what has happened to you, there is other sites to view but I can’t think of the names off hand, someone will comment the names in sure.

agreed, there was no need to go there so soon, but she ruins people’s careers, Maddies will be no different.

Reactions: 9
Welcome.
A lot of these pathetic influencers went on a blocking spree not long ago, blocking people who follow pages they don’t like, such as Unspoken. Or other intsa goss pages that call them out. Unsure if that’s what has happened to you, there is other sites to view but I can’t think of the names off hand, someone will comment the names in sure.

agreed, there was no need to go there so soon, but she ruins people’s careers, Maddies will be no different.
I found storiesig.app and I can see her stories there.

Reactions: 2
She blocked me on two accounts now! My fakie in the last couple of days. She must be lonely because I can’t even remember looking at her Insta with any regularity lately… I must have had a sneaky of the post Italy stories.

I get all my news from here. I dislike her so much I can’t even rage watch. Please don’t leave me, tattlers! I need regular updates but can’t find the energy to care enough to find a working story viewer…

Reactions: 12
The “thank you for coming” would be such a blow to ego for Sophie as well as not having a grip on her angel because of needing to go back to training. Hopefully Mads has seen some light.

Reactions: 12
Thing are about to spiral for sure! Grab your popcorn and malteasers Tattlers and get comfy cause this gonna be goooooood! 😎

Reactions: 20
Wow her life is sad. No family that likes her, no friends, no job, hardly any brands to advertise, a sinking ship ‘makeup’ business, a hair salon that seems to not want a lot to do with her, a massive mortgage and now a partner that doesn’t care. So jealous.

Reactions: 16
Oh guys we should be so envious of Sophie, look at all she’s got! But more the point is look at all she had and what’s now gone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I feel no pity as she has continually bought these things upon herself. Every action has a reaction. Not always immediate but it does.

She's too selfish to seek professional help. Too full of her own self importance to see beyond her disgusting overdone face.

It's all coming back to her and I'm here with my bucket of popcorn for it.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know the timeline between her stories of them meant to be spending a few nights away to Maddie being called back to training and then Smoph going back home?

Reactions: 2
So I’m predicting the world’s first lesbian will post a story soon about Mads and her deciding to try an open relationship whilst long distance, but over time every trace of Mads will be scratched from the gram and mama Maddie will be replaced by another young lady from another sporting league. Perhaps a jockey just in time for spring racing carnival? What else hasn’t she tried? A swimmer perhaps? Look forward to seeing the world’s largest children try their luck at horse riding

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.