Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she is AGAINNNNN filming a paid ad looking like literal horse tit. Ffs she dresses up to film content all the time, why does she NEVER put effort into this company’s ads?? Also massive LOL at like 12 people entering the comp. Wow .. amazing ..

Reactions: 14
I’d love to show up to work my first day back after a holiday and look like total tit and still get paid like she does

Reactions: 17
Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive 🤣

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
Maddie shared one photo of Soph with a quick throwaway thank you line. Soph shared half a dozen posts, multiple photos in each and then made Maddie advertise for her. The imbalance in their relationship is astounding.

I hope Mads has some perspective and this is the beginning of the end!

Reactions: 25

“Thanks for coming and all you do” is legit something I’d say to my mum..not my lover 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'd say Maddie was given a directive by her coach to get back to team camp, which broke Sophie's stronghold on her. Then Smoph would have bitched and moaned about it and stomped her feet like a toddler. Nekminnit she's flying home.
Either that or Maddie's been offered another opportunity overseas and her time over there will be extended.

Reactions: 23
I hate to be the bubble burster but I went to AKs page to see the picture and she says in the comments that her and the girl Ellie are just friends. Fingers crossed she starts dating someone soon though because I think that will make Scummy quite jealous. You know old mate stalks AKs instagram.

Reactions: 13
I'd say Maddie was given a directive by her coach to get back to team camp, which broke Sophie's stronghold on her. Then Smoph would have bitched and moaned about it and stomped her feet like a toddler. Nekminnit she's flying home.
Either that or Maddie's been offered another opportunity overseas and her time over there will be extended.
Your profile pic kills me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want to take a moment to thank you for your avatar. It’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe we haven’t seen her “angels” welcoming her home. Surely they could’ve just walked over to meet her off the plane?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Bwahaha! @Sophie's hairy salmon you have been summoned! 😂

Reactions: 2
So weird, maybe the custody is hardcore and Jarryd won’t let the kids see her on his/grandparents time.
I've been thinking she got served with papers - child residency, property settlement or even defamation from people mentioned in her "memoir"? Or Boda have kicked her to the curb - she missed a big week of in-house training in management (I think). Or Aisuru is folding? So many options, but I'm just jealous 🤷‍♀️
Back to property settlement, imagine if she had to sell the mausoleum to pay Jarryd out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.