Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most I've seen her post those puppies .... Only way to make doormads jealous lol
Yup she just posted one of them sleeping on another human female. With the human female's head cut out of view to keep Doormad guessing. Scummy is filthy about something and is making Doormad pay for it

Reactions: 17
Yup she just posted one of them sleeping on another human female. With the human female's head cut out of view to keep Doormad guessing. Scummy is filthy about something and is making Doormad pay for it
Thought the same. I bet Maddie’s doesn’t even care. They are done.

Reactions: 8
Am I okay to see Bobby getting thrown in a freezing pool by a grown man without consent for “losing a bet?” No
Am I surprised to see this? No
Does it look like mould growing in that pool? Yes 😬
I can't believe she would let her son do this. She probably thinks she's teaching him an invaluable lesson or some drivel.

Reactions: 3
Also the new "friends that are family" for the month are the PAs friends. Just as I thought she couldn't get more pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also the new "friends that are family" for the month are the PAs friends. Just as I thought she couldn't get more pathetic
It's the same chick that Caitlin (and Chompers) went to Bali with.
Still no friends or family of your own to invite around, Soph?

Reactions: 11
There is no way in the world I would let someone throw my kid into a gross and probably freezing pool at night because he ‘lost a bet.’ Wtf, I’m sure Bobby was uncomfortable and even scared. She is such a rough Mum.

Reactions: 16
Firstly, thanks for playing along here and letting us know there is sand in the bottom of the pool.

Secondly, can you let us know how one gets sand in the pool from an internal reno.

And last but not least, it doesn't cost $$ or lots of time to remove. You either vacuum it up manually with a cleaner connected to your filter or install a Barracuda or Creepy Crawly type cleaner but you are just too lazy to do it aren't you?
You're welcome.👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahahahaha it would take a pool person a few hours to fix that. She's such a tight ass.

And isn't her male human friend who's like family that guy she met at the football recently? Good on her letting near strangers touch her kids.

Mother of the year.

• Sick
  • Angry
Why can’t she be normal. Every person that enters her life for 2 mins is a soul mate or family… they are friends, plain and simple ( and wonderful as just that, love my friends - they don’t have to have any stupid label attached to them!)

Reactions: 29
I’m going to text all my dearest friends to tell them we are “soul mates” today

and then set the clock for them to text me back to go and get f******

• Haha
Well we know that the quote she posted isnt for MG. Wonder if the doormat has actually read the book yet.

Reactions: 10
I secretly hope it's both men and women doing the bedroom looking after 😆
Even all at once, I don’t mind !! I just hope Soph knows all about after the fact

Her pool lol we have a pool and it takes about 15 minute to vacuum the sand op off the bottom manually, or get a robot like we have, surely she can afford it being so rich and all.

Reactions: 11
Firstly, thanks for playing along here and letting us know there is sand in the bottom of the pool.

Secondly, can you let us know how one gets sand in the pool from an internal reno.

And last but not least, it doesn't cost $$ or lots of time to remove. You either vacuum it up manually with a cleaner connected to your filter or install a Barracuda or Creepy Crawly type cleaner but you are just too lazy to do it aren't you?
You're welcome.👍
I literally grew up on a farm with a pool that we sometimes had to fill with channel water as we didn’t have town water and our pool was still cleaner than hers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.