Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laying around in bed in middle of the day looking miserable. Imagine if she actually did some self reflection and realised this is all on her.

Reactions: 11
So I’m predicting the world’s first lesbian will post a story soon about Mads and her deciding to try an open relationship whilst long distance, but over time every trace of Mads will be scratched from the gram and mama Maddie will be replaced by another young lady from another sporting league. Perhaps a jockey just in time for spring racing carnival? What else hasn’t she tried? A swimmer perhaps? Look forward to seeing the world’s largest children try their luck at horse riding
Maddie wasn't young enough foe her...
The optics with a jockey would look odd as Soph is soooo tall (I love how she thinks that's an achievement)
I'm guessing tennis player just in time for the Australian Open.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm not a hugely ambitious or goal oriented person, but I have a job and am happy. I wonder what the end goal is for these Instagram influencers? Do you think they ever worry about what they'll do should their platform change?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not a massive fan of either of them but I do hope Maddie sees reason and gets out.

Reactions: 11
So I’m predicting the world’s first lesbian will post a story soon about Mads and her deciding to try an open relationship whilst long distance, but over time every trace of Mads will be scratched from the gram and mama Maddie will be replaced by another young lady from another sporting league. Perhaps a jockey just in time for spring racing carnival? What else hasn’t she tried? A swimmer perhaps? Look forward to seeing the world’s largest children try their luck at horse riding
Imagine Sophie getting into horse riding to snag an equestrian influenza, what a hoot. It couldn’t last because she’d get jealous of the time spent with the horses.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine Sophie getting into horse riding to snag an equestrian influenza, what a hoot. It couldn’t last because she’d get jealous of the time spent with the horses.:ROFLMAO:
Well she’s got the teeth down pat

Also her hair resembles poorly looked after horse hair too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh I wonder if someone let slip that Mads has engaged in some “ethical non-monogamy” without Sophie’s express permission and blessing, and the reason she’s come running home while Mads is seemingly trying to do some damage control by “thanking her for all that she does” is because she’s in a huff about it!? 🤓🤓

Reactions: 13
Am I okay to see Bobby getting thrown in a freezing pool by a grown man without consent for “losing a bet?” No
Am I surprised to see this? No
Does it look like mould growing in that pool? Yes 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Am I okay to see Bobby getting thrown in a freezing pool by a grown man without consent for “losing a bet?” No
Am I surprised to see this? No
Does it look like mould growing in that pool? Yes 😬
Friends that are family so it is all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh I wonder if someone let slip that Mads has engaged in some “ethical non-monogamy” without Sophie’s express permission and blessing, and the reason she’s come running home while Mads is seemingly trying to do some damage control by “thanking her for all that she does” is because she’s in a huff about it!? 🤓🤓
🎯bi🎯n🎯go

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the most I've seen her post those puppies .... Only way to make doormads jealous lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.