Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm trying to mend some fences by thanking smoph?? But surely she picked this photo cos she looks like dogshit to be passive aggressive šŸ¤£

I actually love how bad she looks day to day, she has no personal style and tries to copy whoever she dates but completely misses the mark. MG always looks so good and miss ceo is legit her daggy mum
I feel like Doormads was guilted into posting this!

And the Lewis Capaldi references might be related to AK - there was the concert they went to together that she made such a big deal aboutā€¦

Reactions: 15
I've been thinking she got served with papers - child residency, property settlement or even defamation from people mentioned in her "memoir"? Or Boda have kicked her to the curb - she missed a big week of in-house training in management (I think). Or Aisuru is folding? So many options, but I'm just jealous šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Back to property settlement, imagine if she had to sell the mausoleum to pay Jarryd out!
I was wondering about Isuzu dmax ... wasn't "a change coming" ??? Is that happening at the same time as her international national regional tours are happening?

Also what happened to sure media? Are they still doing headshots?

duck I'm so jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she thought by becoming a lesbian she would be like American chick who left her marriage for a female athlete. Canā€™t remember her name. She has fucked her life completely.

Reactions: 12
I've been thinking she got served with papers - child residency, property settlement or even defamation from people mentioned in her "memoir"? Or Boda have kicked her to the curb - she missed a big week of in-house training in management (I think). Or Aisuru is folding? So many options, but I'm just jealous šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Back to property settlement, imagine if she had to sell the mausoleum to pay Jarryd out!
I think they legit broke up and soph will be licking wounds. Long distance is too hard when youā€™re a pathologically needy person

Reactions: 16
I was wondering about Isuzu dmax ... wasn't "a change coming" ??? Is that happening at the same time as her international national regional tours are happening?

duck I'm so jealous
Also waiting on the Isuzu teaserā€¦
Does anyone remember ages ago she posted a shot at the beach, I think wearing a swimsuit and a silly tiny designer bag and said the picture was a clue to her next business venture? I feel like at the time people guessed scrunchies. Was that the everyhuman lipstick?

Reactions: 18
Oh yes the soppy my angels reel
How many interstate now international trips has Scummy taken now chasing and marking her territory on the loves of her life leaving the angels behind?

Reactions: 18
Is this aimed at AK or MG? šŸ¤”
Both?šŸ¤£

duck I'm so jealous
I know, who wouldnā€™t be jealous of bouncing out of bed in the morning to post yourself wearing a leopard print pj for the millionth time, all in good faith, to excessively charge people for them and carry on about them as if they are the best invention since sliced bread.:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I ALMOST feel sorry for her in that pic with Floss, she looks so dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 7
That reel with the kids captioned ā€œa privilegeā€ is 100% a dig at Mads breaking things off. Sheā€™s trying to use the kids to guilt her by saying itā€™s a privilege to be a mum, a privilege Mads didnā€™t want

Reactions: 19
Sophie hasnā€™t liked Maddieā€™s post ā€œthankingā€ her either.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am 100% in agreement that the slideshow is a TOTAL dig at Maddie (who probably never was too invested in the ā€˜mummyā€™ role tbh).

Or I could be way off the mark, maybe it is a privilege to share photos of your kids online from birth šŸ¤Ø

Also, ā€œMY dogs missed their MUMā€ but flinching in disgust twice in 20 seconds. Try again scum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ā€œThanks for comingā€ HAHAHAHHAHAHA duck off imagine leaving your kids (first time every) and flying across the world to see YOUR FIANCƉ and they post ā€œthanks for comingā€ Iā€™m actually lolā€™ing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
You can debate where the line is with sharing your kids online and what is and isnā€™t appropriate. But I think everyone would agree that showing your primary school aged kids in their undies/swimmers gyrating around, on your public profile is awful. Why does she keep showing videos/clips like this šŸ„“

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.