Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s spent the last 24 hours crying and filming a breakdown.

and it must be mads’ turn to wear the engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I didnt notice her wearing the ring in the giveaway video that she's usually hogging from mads, I'm not sure if she's always wearing it though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I initially had the volume down on my phone when this post came up, and straight away I thought OMG, it's the breakup/breakdown video we have been waiting for, cos she looks like absolute tit!!! And what's with this rash all around her neck? I think that's a stress rash!! How unprofessional to do an ad looking like this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Looking raggedy as hell!!!!! Looks like she has broken out in hives?! Can she seriously not even slap on some quick makeup to do a professional job for this Collab? This isn't even a half assed job...it's just pathetic and woeful.
I guarantee you she was supposed to film a promo for this in Italia..but obviously tit went down and mama is home early..definitely looks like she’s been crying her eyes out

Reactions: 20
Crying because she had to leave her home in her home to come home to her real home.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She looks a bloody wreck!
Maybe it’s jet lag and she’s tired as duck, Pa Jordy had Bobby thismorning, so not sure she even has seen the kids yet.
Maybe she should have created her content before leaving so it wasn’t a slapped together tit fest

Reactions: 14
Looking raggedy as hell!!!!! Looks like she has broken out in hives?! Can she seriously not even slap on some quick makeup to do a professional job for this Collab? This isn't even a half assed job...it's just pathetic and woeful.
Wow. Why on earth do people/companies keep collaborating with her? She is so unprofessional.
This makes me feel so awkward watching it and gives me the icks

Reactions: 20
Currently playing the game of ‘has she blocked me or is she gone from Insta’?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So my guess is Maddie changed her number as soon as Chompers was on the plane home. Then she saw AK’s pic once she landed. Cue tears coz now the cow is alone. Wishful thinking perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Classic splotchy neck and puffy eyes from spending A LOT of time deeply crying.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.