Sophie Cachia #18 Sophie flew to Italy in business class, Maddie looks ready to give her the ass.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stunning and talented, everything Scum is not.
Even Maddy as pathetic she is, at least she has (did before Scum) talent and she is a hell of a lot prettier.
Meanwhile Smoph just flog pjs and looks look she is 50. GOALZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My son did the tourist Leaning tower photos … when we visited when he was 15.
He knew it was basic even then.
My teenagers refused a visit to Pisa last trip 2019 and this past month again. I said we are close by … nup it’s one building mum. Not going!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did AK just hard launch her new partner?
Love this for her and dumpster Scummy
Uh oh. She’s blonde, tanned, has a great physique, and she’s an actual athlete; everything Sophie will be jealous of. Keep an eye on her page, I think she’ll try and copy her style/outfits ect. She’ll be kicking herself for going back brunette lol. Also now that she’s left maddie and is alone with a long distance crumbling relationship, I think this is going to throw her over the edge. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Uh oh. She’s blonde, tanned, has a great physique, and she’s an actual athlete; everything Sophie will be jealous of. Keep an eye on her page, I think she’ll try and copy her style/outfits ect. She’ll be kicking herself for going back brunette lol. Also now that she’s left maddie and is alone with a long distance crumbling relationship, I think this is going to throw her over the edge. 😬
I don't follow AK, but is this the first time she's gone public with a new partner since breaking up with scummy?

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh RDOM got PJ's and they never came out the packet and never got worn. Nek Minnit they are sharing their love for Big W basic t's saying they don't ever wear pj's and prefer trackies and tshirts.eep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maddie is WORKING - how could Sophie think she could just take off and whizz around Italy after being in a new job for what, five weeks?
But then has she even had a real full time job with normal hours, annual leave etc?

Reactions: 24
Will Bob dog get a day off school to welcome mother of the year home to her precious babies.?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh RDOM got PJ's and they never came out the packet and never got worn. Nek Minnit they are sharing their love for Big W basic t's saying they don't ever wear pj's and prefer trackies and tshirts.eep!
Yet you know RDOM were gagging for Country Road etc to contact them, but they only could score Big W. Yet they rate Big W above crappy Chlamydia Cachia bajamas.

Ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.