Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99% sure it was Strathmore secondary!
her mum worked at strathmore. Not sure if she went there. Oak park maccas is a walk if you want to kiss a few periods

Came here to say the same thing. She looks like an absolute clown with the orange foundation against a light hairline. šŸŠ šŸ¤” Why is it so hard for her to embrace her fair skin?!
she had hair and makeup professionally done this morning!!!

Iā€™ve made a start on her book *spoiler alert - itā€™s dogshit*

Does anyone know what ā€˜fantastic local schoolā€™ she attended before PEGS? Buckley Park? Essendon Keilor College?

Also, my god her poor mother. Gets shitcanned for 7 pages in chapter 3 alone.
I actually thought she went to local primary school then to pegs as secondary

Reactions: 3
I have 2 of those identical type blankets that I bought from Kmart. They live in the car and we use them at netball/footy. They are awesome as they are thin, warm and wash well. I paid around $20 each - who in their right mind would pay $90 for one???

Reactions: 11
This is what happens when youā€™re desperate to not have visible wrinkles and keep pushing for more and more filler. It shouldnā€™t be used all over your face. Sheā€™s going to end up like Jaclyn Hill with her giant moon face.

CHRIST
The colour and the texture. Make it stop.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s exclusive if no one was there to see it.

Donā€™t you @ me with any dissing of the dolphin mink blankets @shelookscute ! The 90ā€™s were awesome

Good news is all those leopard blankets have sold out. Deuce Bigalo snapped them up for his clients.

Gonna place my bets what she was content creating for today so she could get back to her businessā€™. Dressed like that it could only be a brown liquor, Nicorette or the Melbourne Airport Motel.

Our Lady of the Perpetual Thesaurus is at it again. How many people does she employ who arenā€™t her ex-s.i.l, PA and work experience students?

When can I start and when will I get the LV bag?
ā€œIā€™ve learned to understand with employees that they need to be happy in their job in order to perform their best for you.ā€

What a REVOLUTIONARY thought from the worlds best human CEO! Bravo, Sophie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
her mum worked at strathmore. Not sure if she went there. Oak park maccas is a walk if you want to kiss a few periods

she had hair and makeup professionally done this morning!!!

I actually thought she went to local primary school then to pegs as secondary
I thought it was Strathmore secondary then she moved to pegs for year 11 & 12. The pegs high school campus isnā€™t near a maccas anyway. More porkies from scum? Or it wasnā€™t just a spare period she missed but her English classes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The latest ad for the new dog blankets. How on Earth is she an influencer. My daughter's year 6 technology team have created better ads for their school social media. She is getting worse in all aspects of her life. Who do you think has gone that helped her the most with her looks what she posts was it NB? Somebody else must have been behind her. Now she is on her own she is a raving looney. Her makeup is a bloody mess. Back a few years ago I thought she always look better well put together. Even her spray tans are orange now.

Reactions: 6
It makes me lol whenever she/cachia reshare insta stories of their desperado customers posting their orders and saying ā€œin and out within one minuteā€ā€¦ like there is some imaginary queue of people fighting to get these blankets or leopard print pyjamas that look the same as the 300 previous styles every time they go live.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm feeling really crap today, sick and greasy hair. So I went to check out Sophie's page and I feel much better after seeing Bobo the clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would post it on my stories to show others what a cow she is.

Omg the styling šŸ¤£

Girl needs to learn how to blend it into her hairline.
That was done by her makeup artist friend !! I think her name is Tessa? Blending would be great lol

• Wow
Reactions: 3
WTF, WTF, WTF, just what the!! The outfit, the hair, the makeup, the fact she thinks this is making ā€˜contentā€™, the width of that room (itā€™s like she can touch either side), the fugly bloody blanket (is she trying to sell it as something you wear!!) - itā€™s total absolute amateur hour.
šŸ˜‚ she can touch that ceiling. What is with that look? Scum, beaky called, she wants her poo brown costume back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest ad for the new dog blankets. How on Earth is she an influencer. My daughter's year 6 technology team have created better ads for their school social media. She is getting worse in all aspects of her life. Who do you think has gone that helped her the most with her looks what she posts was it NB? Somebody else must have been behind her. Now she is on her own she is a raving looney. Her makeup is a bloody mess. Back a few years ago I thought she always look better well put together. Even her spray tans are orange now.
Yes. She looked much nicer when she was with Jaryd.

It makes me lol whenever she/cachia reshare insta stories of their desperado customers posting their orders and saying ā€œin and out within one minuteā€ā€¦ like there is some imaginary queue of people fighting to get these blankets or leopard print pyjamas that look the same as the 300 previous styles every time they go live.
The tacky bogan animal print does my head in. Just. no.

How about the black one from Kmart!!
I actually did buy one of these for my dog in the single size šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Youā€™re right! I found her 2005 year 9 photo on their website. Itā€™s a decent school, sheā€™s just a crappy person, but we knew that anyway
9C9CA865-7FD8-47C7-88C7-16995534CCCF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF, WTF, WTF, just what the!! The outfit, the hair, the makeup, the fact she thinks this is making ā€˜contentā€™, the width of that room (itā€™s like she can touch either side), the fugly bloody blanket (is she trying to sell it as something you wear!!) - itā€™s total absolute amateur hour.
For fucks sake. She has ā€œprofessionalā€ hair and make up to take these photos (Iā€™m going to skim past the blanket coz šŸ¤®) and all I see are her disgusting nails.

Sheā€™s such a dud.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.