Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the passive aggressive “you dork” that has made me irrationally rage. I hope this poor girl is okay!

I think I am so angry because she didn’t say anything mean or horrible? Just stayed the bloody facts 😂
She's such a witch.

Ew she’s foul. Making a story off a person with no platform and sending her bogan army after them. She has such a fragile ego. What is it Soph you’re either a big boss CEO, in which case you should have no time to engage with silly comments or you’re a sad sack who just spends her days online fighting with anyone who doesn’t care for you. Pick a narrative! If you’re so sUcCesSful, why do you care what someone who doesn’t know you thinks?
Typical narc behaviour.

Reactions: 7
The only reason I don’t want to post a screenshot is I am 99% positive she reads here (HEEEEY SOPH) but along the lines of the girl getting everything she deserved and that I was lacking brain cells 😂😂 it was insane! Also had multiple grammar/spelling errors which is hard to believe from the worlds first CEO lesbian best selling author. I have a few friends that follow her religiously I nearly feel like posting it on my stories to show her real colours.
I would post it on my stories to show others what a cow she is.

You should have told her to settle down sweetie you work in a salon in Puckle Street MP. 🤣

If this is her idea of content creation it’s a hard pass for me, keep pivoting Soph.
Omg the styling 🤣

Came here to say the same thing. She looks like an absolute clown with the orange foundation against a light hairline. 🍊 🤡 Why is it so hard for her to embrace her fair skin?!
Girl needs to learn how to blend it into her hairline.

Reactions: 6
Surely that’s not the exclusive content she was shooting this morning!!!!! Jesus Christ she is clutching at straws!

• Haha
It’s exclusive if no one was there to see it.

Don’t you @ me with any dissing of the dolphin mink blankets @shelookscute ! The 90’s were awesome

Good news is all those leopard blankets have sold out. Deuce Bigalo snapped them up for his clients.

Gonna place my bets what she was content creating for today so she could get back to her business’. Dressed like that it could only be a brown liquor, Nicorette or the Melbourne Airport Motel.

Our Lady of the Perpetual Thesaurus is at it again. How many people does she employ who aren’t her ex-s.i.l, PA and work experience students?

When can I start and when will I get the LV bag?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You should have told her to settle down sweetie you work in a salon in Puckle Street MP. 🤣

If this is her idea of content creation it’s a hard pass for me, keep pivoting Soph.
This blanket looks like a dog blanket. She should hire a proper content creator like Emma Hawkins who would have made this blanket look like a Persian Rug.

Screenshot_20220706-205134_Instagram.jpg
it's called blending, darls.
She's honestly cooked. Miss I'm-the-best-at-everything needs to go to spec savers or something... Can she actually see what she looks like? :unsure::geek:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So did an inventory check...845 leopard and 1212 black blankets left.... how many do you reckon they started off with??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve made a start on her book *spoiler alert - it’s dogshit*

Does anyone know what ‘fantastic local school’ she attended before PEGS? Buckley Park? Essendon Keilor College?

Also, my god her poor mother. Gets shitcanned for 7 pages in chapter 3 alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Does anyone know what ‘fantastic local school’ she attended before PEGS? Buckley Park? Essendon Keilor College?

What does she actually say about her mother?

99% sure it was Strathmore secondary!

Reactions: 3
99% sure it was Strathmore secondary!
She went on about how they used to spend their spare periods at Maccas though, there’s not one within walking distance of SSC

B
What does she actually say about her mother?
Basically her poor mum didn’t tell her she loved her, but made up for it by being very loving and caring.

She also holds a grudge that her mum didn’t get her dressed for school. I’m now awaiting a spiteful autobiography from my fiercely independent 4 year old who has been insisting on dressing himself for a year now.

In a telling line she says ‘These days when I try to talk to her about things that are negative or perhaps uncomfortable for her, she feels like I am on the attack and will walk away, avoiding any form of ‘serious discussion’. Many introverts, I’ve discovered in life, will interpret such discussions as threatening and critical - whereas fo me it’s just an open discussion’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.