Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie’s general poor behavior, narc attitude and terrible parenting probably wouldn’t affect Maddie. What could affect Maddie’s career more is Sophie posting pictures of her drunk, naked or partying as women are judged more harshly than men in their behavior off the court.
I think it's more Sophie's affect on Maddie, her confidence and her drive are probably affected by living with someone who demands so much of their time.

Reactions: 16
Every time I feel tit about my life and my choices I check in on Soph and Emmylouoneword and feel just a bit better

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Every time I feel tit about my life and my choices I check in on Soph and Emmylouoneword and feel just a bit better
Ditto. Bad body image day - go look at a picof Sophie and immediately feel better about myself. All of the money that has been spent on her face, whether it be her own or others, and she still looks like utter tit.

Reactions: 5
Reminds me of those (awful in my opinion) mink blankets with dolphins or a huge tiger on them that people use as a bed spread 🤢
We've got one of those awful mink blankets with a huge tiger on it!!!.... and guess who uses it? The dog, it's in his kennel!!! Hahaha... best place for it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here to say the same thing. She looks like an absolute clown with the orange foundation against a light hairline. 🍊 🤡 Why is it so hard for her to embrace her fair skin?!
Her hair is so much thinner now - used to be such a lovely feature for her a few years ago

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1395796
“Be in at my business’” your business’ what, first best selling lesbian CEO future Diamond author?? She is so fkn DUMB. Tries to sound so sophisticated and important but every time, just falls short and sounds stupid.
bahahaha I’m a bit behind but just took the same screenshot because I actually find it so funny that any adult, let alone an apparent journalist and author thinks that a really simple plural requires an utterly superfluous apostrophe. Didn’t she learn from naming a business Mini’s and then getting shitcanned for it? PLURALS DON’T REQUIRE AN APOSTROPHE, YOU ILLITERATE FUCKSTICK 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she so obsessed with animal print btw? Like what’s the deal? It’s so bogan? I’m not sure there’s any amount of money someone could pay me to have that repulsive blanket anywhere near my bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bahahaha I’m a bit behind but just took the same screenshot because I actually find it so funny that any adult, let alone an apparent journalist and author thinks that a really simple plural requires an utterly superfluous apostrophe. Didn’t she learn from naming a business Mini’s and then getting shitcanned for it? PLURALS DON’T REQUIRE AN APOSTROPHE, YOU ILLITERATE FUCKSTICK 😂😂😂
Her possessive grammar skill set is well below a 15 year old (Year 9).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My dog is obsessed with her cachia blanket. except it’s better because it doesn’t have the cachia label taint on it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I wanted a flammable, cheap animal print blanket I’d buy one in plastic carry bag packaging from The Reject Shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.