Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a genuinely fug blanket. She should have launched it a month ago 🙄

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 what the duck is she wearing
She could have at least matched the jumper to the pants

She’s seriously lost her mind

She is completely unrecognisable to the person she was before
The face the hair the clothes the filthy sneakers

If she’s trying to get into the houso bogan market you might want to drop the price of your pathetic excuse of a blanket your trying to see in a very odd way
Put it on a couch or a bed atleast 😂 so bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We've got a couple of similar blankets that we use at the footy or on the couch for movie night so the kids stop dragging their doonas off their beds. They are lovely and warm, but we got one from Kmart for about $20 and the other from the discount bin at Woolies. 😅 Those blankets have been dragged around all over the place. Who has $90 to spend on a blanket that you can't touch or feel before you purchase? We've got a blanket from Adairs on the end of our bed for chilly nights and it was expensive but we could actually go into the store and check it out before we bought it. It's also a really beautiful subtle colour that goes with all of our bed linen, not a random leopard print.

Reactions: 12
She should have made the before pictures or the tulla castle look worse. Honestly, it’s so bleeping grim now. First time I’ve seen before pics look better in a Reno.

Reactions: 13
That’s a genuinely fug blanket. She should have launched it a month ago 🙄
Her timing is always off! Selling blankets 6 weeks into winter and shortie pjs when summer is nearly over. She still hasn't figured out how her drop shipping calendar works :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sitting around the fire? Surely she's taking the piss here. I wouldn't go anywhere near a fire with those nasty blankets. 🔥🔥🔥

ETA - I have a blanket identical to this (probs a Kmart one) and it's one and only purpose is to cover the lounge when the dog sits on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She should have made the before pictures or the tulla castle look worse. Honestly, it’s so bleeping grim now. First time I’ve seen before pics look better in a Reno.
Seriously, I know the curtain people want to advertise how they supplied a social media star (and is probably part of the collab conditions) but they make the room look so so tiny. Literally looks at least 1.5 times the size without the curtains and beautiful natural light and light colours

Reactions: 5
100% agree. I can’t get over just how ugly and soulless that place is. I’d be so depressed living in it. Cold, dark, dank, no warmth or sunlight - it’s just awful, awful, awful. What a waste of a reno/money. No way she’d make money on this monstrosity.

Reactions: 16
I have 2 of those identical type blankets that I bought from Kmart. They live in the car and we use them at netball/footy. They are awesome as they are thin, warm and wash well. I paid around $20 each - who in their right mind would pay $90 for one???
bUt YoUrS dOeSnT SaY CACHIAAAA 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.