Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Sophie Cachia. CEO, Aisuru, Then There Was Her

Thnanks to @TrainwreckinTulla for the thread title which I had to butcher to make it fit. Original title was "Sophie Cachia #13 Mads is off to Italy, Sophie's crying bitterly, solo parenting is fiddily and her book sales add up to diddily"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks @TrainwreckinTulla for a title that writes itself.

Its hard to find comedy in tragedy but I tried my best…

Finally had some time to slap together a recrap in the last Sure Media team meeting. My dog took the minutes. Also barked at the postman.

Over in Bali, our CEO made the most of the sights and experiences by hanging out on her phone and picking a fight with Lyn from Suburbia, yet sadly lost. Such a bewdifully authentic spiritual experience. We hope Emmylou adds that to her itinerary. Then straight back to her babies. Who she hardly posts about anymore. And totally only does with their consent.

We saw much more of the house. Like it’s owner, it’s had a lot of work but still feels really empty inside. The necromantics in us just swooned. Showcasing all the fabulous storage, we squealed with delight when we slid back the island bench to discover the mummy of Tutankhamen and a gold statue of Anubis. Straight to the pool room.

Time for a new hair colour. Much flex. The day Floss was accepted in to Sunshine TAFE hairdressing was the proudest day of our lives. Sadly, still on an apprentice wage, she’s struggling with clip in extensions. Bangs on point tho.

Throwing a no-expenses-spared party, Yahoo Cachia ordered some pizza and decorated the house with balloons and streamers. We played some Pictionary but got stuck on the clue. Then it dawned on us when we saw the red, white and green draped over the nudie artwork. Maddie is off to Clitaly. Thankfully the vagine visual on the wall was finally covered up. We all took a little time to hug our own mums and thank them for not engaging in pussy pictorials over the dinner table or decals of our step parents in our bedrooms.

The worlds most sexual mortgagee seemed to know that interest rates have risen and took on a little side hustle to make ends meet. Not since The Simpsons have we enjoyed doing all our shopping at a convenience store. And enjoying office views of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Next we’ll be seeing Lunch Lady Doris working behind the counter of Canteen Cafe at the markets… come to think of it 🤔

It’s been so long between holidays, so time to treat herself. Unfortunately, airport security had found time to repair the hole in the perimeter cyclone fencing, meaning the tallest CEO was unable to make her flight in time. With the VIP entrance from Terminal 5 blocked off, she had to pass through security with the rest of the school holiday plebs. Thankfully she was also able to find a suitable excuse to pin it on, rather than take ownership of her lack of time management. After succumbing to a pat down of her Pokemon cards, security confiscated her rare gold Pikachu, 2 Bakugan and her Ladybug Miraculous. Dennis Denuto will be drafting an official complaint letter.

Sitting by the pool on an #invitedcollabwhenIgetaroundtoit holiday with the fam, the former MVP of the Diamonds read a 4th edition reprint of her breast selling me-mwah whilst reviewing her lucrative business portfolio and what to write off for EoFY. Hopefully someone will be Missing In Action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Finally had some time to slap together a recrap in the last Sure Media team meeting. My dog took the minutes. Also barked at the postman.

Over in Bali, our CEO made the most of the sights and experiences by hanging out on her phone and picking a fight with Lyn from Suburbia, yet sadly lost. Such a bewdifully authentic spiritual experience. We hope Emmylou adds that to her itinerary. Then straight back to her babies. Who she hardly posts about anymore. And totally only does with their consent.

We saw much more of the house. Like it’s owner, it’s had a lot of work but still feels really empty inside. The necromantics in us just swooned. Showcasing all the fabulous storage, we squealed with delight when we slid back the island bench to discover the mummy of Tutankhamen and a gold statue of Anubis. Straight to the pool room.

Time for a new hair colour. Much flex. The day Floss was accepted in to Sunshine TAFE hairdressing was the proudest day of our lives. Sadly, still on an apprentice wage, she’s struggling with clip in extensions. Bangs on point tho.

Throwing a no-expenses-spared party, Yahoo Cachia ordered some pizza and decorated the house with balloons and streamers. We played some Pictionary but got stuck on the clue. Then it dawned on us when we saw the red, white and green draped over the nudie artwork. Maddie is off to Clitaly. Thankfully the vagine visual on the wall was finally covered up. We all took a little time to hug our own mums and thank them for not engaging in pussy pictorials over the dinner table or decals of our step parents in our bedrooms.

The worlds most sexual mortgagee seemed to know that interest rates have risen and took on a little side hustle to make ends meet. Not since The Simpsons have we enjoyed doing all our shopping at a convenience store. And enjoying office views of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Next we’ll be seeing Lunch Lady Doris working behind the counter of Canteen Cafe at the markets… come to think of it 🤔

It’s been so long between holidays, so time to treat herself. Unfortunately, airport security had found time to repair the hole in the perimeter cyclone fencing, meaning the tallest CEO was unable to make her flight in time. With the VIP entrance from Terminal 5 blocked off, she had to pass through security with the rest of the school holiday plebs. Thankfully she was also able to find a suitable excuse to pin it on, rather than take ownership of her lack of time management. After succumbing to a pat down of her Pokemon cards, security confiscated her rare gold Pikachu, 2 Bakugan and her Ladybug Miraculous. Dennis Denuto will be drafting an official complaint letter.

Sitting by the pool on an #invitedcollabwhenIgetaroundtoit holiday with the fam, the former MVP of the Diamonds read a 4th edition reprint of her breast selling me-mwah whilst reviewing her lucrative business portfolio and what to write off for EoFY. Hopefully someone will be Missing In Action.
@Sure...Media!
Gosh you just get better and better and ate truly talented.

Well done also to Tulla for managing to get bitterly and Italy into the title.

Anyway best get a move on or else I'll be late for my appointment with Betty at Sunshine TAFE.✂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And this chick thought she was going to be a travel blogger :ROFLMAO: can't even get off her photoshopped arse to show off the FREE accommodation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

By barking and taking minutes your pooch has done more work than Sophie has done in months

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Absolute gold! Nailed it.
I wish these title threads could be longer, I was trying to spit rhymes like a washed up rapper hahaha..just happy to be able to cram Italy and bitterly in there.

• Heart
that recap just keeps getting better and better. Amazing work.

Anyway, apparently she has now unfollowed Mia. A good PR move and no doubt now gives her an excuse as to why the business failed or why she changed her mind about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
SC trying to be Relevant with her post
RE• abortion rights

Experiencing second hand embarrassment when people talk about things they know nothing about .I feel that she was called out by Abby and now made a post because she’s connected and aligned and loves all sorts of humans, also a couple days late hun your in Qland having the worst time of your life having to parent your children not you in a different country with a different time zone.

Disclaimer ; I am pro choice, heart broken this has occurred, it will not stop abortions only safe ones .

Yo, suburbia, stop commenting like you personally know these infulences.
I know there’s mixed feelings about SG but she’s got an amazing house backing on to the beach - which she paid for .
A Physique is die for
And actually raises her children, step children, ‘fluent parent’ and make sure they have a safe and open environment.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

That was epic!! You have a awesome way with words 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey soph, I hope ur here on thread 13. Give you something to read while ur sitting by the pool, ignoring ur children and feeding ur fat face. Every thread I say the same tit, I can’t stand this thing. She is such a nasty, manipulative, arrogant asshole. I have nothing else to say other than I can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahahha was about to come on here and ask WTAF was going on with that latest Cayyyysha reel, and how bleeping rude it was, but she’s deleted already!!! Anyone else catch it??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
SC trying to be Relevant with her post
RE• abortion rights

Experiencing second hand embarrassment when people talk about things they know nothing about .I feel that she was called out by Abby and now made a post because she’s connected and aligned and loves all sorts of humans, also a couple days late hun your in Qland having the worst time of your life having to parent your children not you in a different country with a different time zone.

Disclaimer ; I am pro choice, heart broken this has occurred, it will not stop abortions only safe ones .

Yo, suburbia, stop commenting like you personally know these infulences.
I know there’s mixed feelings about SG but she’s got an amazing house backing on to the beach - which she paid for .
A Physique is die for
And actually raises her children, step children, ‘fluent parent’ and make sure they have a safe and open environment.
Hey friend, maybe the Sophie Guidolin threads will shed some light on what she’s really like 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahha was about to come on here and ask WTAF was going on with that latest Cayyyysha reel, and how bleeping rude it was, but she’s deleted already!!! Anyone else catch it??
Oooh bugger, I missed it. What did she say????.. Oh hang on, was it the pyjamas one where she's bagging the customers??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She doesn't do any of those things. Is engaged to her new BF of 6 months, third holiday without her girls, her girls that she sees once a week now because her BF doesn't have space for them in his house. She's abandoned them - her version of fluid parenting is her ex can have them 90% of the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She doesn't do any of those things. Is engaged to her new BF of 6 months, third holiday without her girls, her girls that she sees once a week now because her BF doesn't have space for them in his house. She's abandoned them - her version of fluid parenting is her ex can have them 90% of the time.
What scummy would do if given the chance.

Oooh bugger, I missed it. What did she say????.. Oh hang on, was it the pyjamas one where she's bagging the customers??
Yep! She had text up with legit customer complaints, about their customer service and one actually about everyone being “so over” all the leopard print, all while she was lip syncing to audio from the Depp/Heard trial of Johnny’s lawyer object everything (I think that’s where the audio was from at least!). Filmed in a bathroom with her rank hair, no makeup, “talking” into her toothbrush and looking like an absolute pig with the faces she was making. Wish I’d thought of recording it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.