Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thanks @TrainwreckinTulla for a title that writes itself.

Its hard to find comedy in tragedy but I tried my best…

Finally had some time to slap together a recrap in the last Sure Media team meeting. My dog took the minutes. Also barked at the postman.

Over in Bali, our CEO made the most of the sights and experiences by hanging out on her phone and picking a fight with Lyn from Suburbia, yet sadly lost. Such a bewdifully authentic spiritual experience. We hope Emmylou adds that to her itinerary. Then straight back to her babies. Who she hardly posts about anymore. And totally only does with their consent.

We saw much more of the house. Like it’s owner, it’s had a lot of work but still feels really empty inside. The necromantics in us just swooned. Showcasing all the fabulous storage, we squealed with delight when we slid back the island bench to discover the mummy of Tutankhamen and a gold statue of Anubis. Straight to the pool room.

Time for a new hair colour. Much flex. The day Floss was accepted in to Sunshine TAFE hairdressing was the proudest day of our lives. Sadly, still on an apprentice wage, she’s struggling with clip in extensions. Bangs on point tho.

Throwing a no-expenses-spared party, Yahoo Cachia ordered some pizza and decorated the house with balloons and streamers. We played some Pictionary but got stuck on the clue. Then it dawned on us when we saw the red, white and green draped over the nudie artwork. Maddie is off to Clitaly. Thankfully the vagine visual on the wall was finally covered up. We all took a little time to hug our own mums and thank them for not engaging in pussy pictorials over the dinner table or decals of our step parents in our bedrooms.

The worlds most sexual mortgagee seemed to know that interest rates have risen and took on a little side hustle to make ends meet. Not since The Simpsons have we enjoyed doing all our shopping at a convenience store. And enjoying office views of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Next we’ll be seeing Lunch Lady Doris working behind the counter of Canteen Cafe at the markets… come to think of it 🤔

It’s been so long between holidays, so time to treat herself. Unfortunately, airport security had found time to repair the hole in the perimeter cyclone fencing, meaning the tallest CEO was unable to make her flight in time. With the VIP entrance from Terminal 5 blocked off, she had to pass through security with the rest of the school holiday plebs. Thankfully she was also able to find a suitable excuse to pin it on, rather than take ownership of her lack of time management. After succumbing to a pat down of her Pokemon cards, security confiscated her rare gold Pikachu, 2 Bakugan and her Ladybug Miraculous. Dennis Denuto will be drafting an official complaint letter.

Sitting by the pool on an #invitedcollabwhenIgetaroundtoit holiday with the fam, the former MVP of the Diamonds read a 4th edition reprint of her breast selling me-mwah whilst reviewing her lucrative business portfolio and what to write off for EoFY. Hopefully someone will be Missing In Action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

instafamoushehe

Sophie Cachia #14: Maddie is running out the door, Cygnet sponsorship possibly no more, parenting choices are poor, better try again as a Shaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
OK!
So..
My friend and I have conflicting schedules for a couple of weeks but I did manage a brief phone catch up -

Pa is an awesome guy (they aren’t seeing each other anymore but she only has positive things to say)

Step mum and sister are in Sophie’s fan club. The rest of the family however…. I won’t repeat here as he loves the grandkids more than life itself.

J super happy with his new partner and the family reckon there will be an engagement soon

She said she had very juicy stories but would tell me when she sees me. If the tea is as good as she makes out, I will make a new account to post the goss on here - Don’t want to throw certain people under the bus…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

longwalksandcheezels

I love how there is no wiggle room for her here! Was this a complaint from a Tattler that's come to fruition?! If so, WELL DONE!

Comments are also off on this article, which is a shame because people don't hold back when it comes to 'influncers'...
Yes, it was me 🙋🏽‍♀️ it had to be done. She is a Cygnett brand ambassador and marked the Stories as #notspon - nah sis, clearly you are, the brand is in your bio. You best believe I am going to make complaining to Ad Standards my new favourite project 💁🏽‍♀️ just disappointing the brand gets penalised and not the influencer… what a crock!!

“Not sure what the next steps are but something tells me Cygnett’s relationship with Sophie Cachia has ended as fast as her Survivor stint did.”

😂 😂 😂 😂

GOLD!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ActiveLies

VIP Member
For someone who is trying to raise her children gender less and break stereotypes and all that shit she’s sporadically claimed to do, those two bedrooms ended up being unbelievably stereotypically gendered.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #14:. Cygnett is a bust, her hair looks like rust, her face covered in crust, a Collab/sponsored engagement party before Mads flees is a must.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

savefloss

VIP Member
Sophie Cachia #14: flammable blankie is mank, hair is rank, influencer skills stank, another business sank, relationship’s about to tank, time to call the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So devastated that the Tattler whose friend was making the beast with two backs with Pa Cachia hasn’t been back to update us all.

I was looking forward to 50 Shades of Jordy; The Pizzeria Years.

• Haha
Reactions: 52