Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makeup tone matching the hair.Wtf, may as well played Taylor Swift' s Red in the background.The hairline!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it would definitely be both, boda is a overhyped salon as someone who has actually had their hair done there I would never step in side any of their salons ever again. Also side note boda have just opened ANOTHER salon in oakleigh with one of their main services being extensions 😂 not sure why she wouldn’t just got there or is she hoping for a freebie at the Carla Lawson salon like nadia bartel 😂
It’s terrible. The old Boda was great. Now it’s a chain.

Only Sophie Cachia would gloat over the “genius” idea of selling highly flammable cheetah print blankets for an exorbitant price..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG! There are 10 grid posts on @Cachia for the overpriced flammable polyester blanket.

Desperate much? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bed linen is already such a saturated market. It’s sort of smart in that people do spend stupid amounts on it…but Cachia is expensive and poor quality and I just can’t see how they’d break into that market. Those blankets are awful. I have no idea what Cachia sheets would look even like.

Reactions: 4
Why is she 'marketing' the blanket as something you wear? You can buy an oodie with a hood and sleeves for half the price 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asking you because you seem to know a little about baskeball…I have some questions

Is Maddi going to Italian team going to make a huge impact on her career or is it purely an out for her?
How does the league compare to WNBL that she will miss out on here? Or is it possible she wasn’t going to be re-signed with Bendigo Spirit after leaving Melbourne Boomers? Is it normal to have moved around between Nunawading Spectres, Hobart Chargers and now Keillor Thunder in NBL1?
She’s 30 now, so I can’t help but feel this Italy signing is purely a way to escape Sophie. She hasn’t made aus comm games basketball team (maybe 3x3.. we’ll see)… and at 32 is she likely to debut at the next Olympics? I wouldn’t have thought so.

It’s a lot to uproot your life and move overseas to a country you don’t speak the language of , for one season of basketball, when there’s plenty of basketball to be played in Australia. It’s not like it’s a sport that only plays one half of the year and then you need to look overseas to keep playing.
I can’t imagine having Sophie’s name attached to anything that is posted about Maddi on socials etc is good for club culture and reputation, is it possible to be excluded from clubs because of a partners behaviour and / or perceived image in the media?
A lot of players want to play at least one season internationally before they retire so I think that may be Maddie trying to achieve a dream she has personally before it’s too late. Unfortunately, the time that she should have went was when she was at the peak of her career in 2019/2020 when she really could have signed with a competitive team. I do think COVID could have affected her choices, but I also think Sophie/being in a relationship with her did more. As soon as things began to open up at the end of 2020, she should have booked it, but she chose Sophie.

Its not uncommon for female basketball players to not stay at teams for long as the contract process is poor in female sports in general.

The WNBL is in my opinion way more competitive than the league Maddie is joining in Italy, but it may allow her to make connections and experience a style of play she may not see in Australia. The other reality is that while Maddie is talented, she is by no means a household name in Australia. Players like Jenna O’Hea, Bec Cole, Ezi Macbegor and Liz Cambage are just in another league of talent, which is why they get the top contracts. There is a reason why Maddie focused on 3x3 and hasn’t tried for a spot on the Opals in years.
Technically yes, a partners behavior could impact someone’s career negatively, but they would have to do something very bad, such as driving drunk, being racist etc that would generate a lot of headlines. Sophie’s general poor behavior, narc attitude and terrible parenting probably wouldn’t affect Maddie. What could affect Maddie’s career more is Sophie posting pictures of her drunk, naked or partying as women are judged more harshly than men in their behavior off the court.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The blanket looks like it belongs in a crack den! Who is buying that tit 😂😂
What are the chances she's going to release different blanket designs? Buying a few pairs of pyjamas is one thing, but how many Cachia blankets could the followers need... It's very seasonal. I hope this is a one off "drop"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.