Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time was this? She should have been at Dymock's bookclub at 6:15pm yesterday but I don't think she went.

She would definitely dox you on her insta. Her reply to you had nothing to do with your feedback :rolleyes:
Yeah weird she didn’t go to that!

Reactions: 3
So much for being thick skinned and not giving a duck about what people think about her.

Her two favourite hobbies are Googling herself and staring at her reflection in a mirror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I went in once to make an appointment (this was before I realised there was any sort of connection with Boss Babe CEO herself) and the girl behind the counter was so incredibly rude to me. Looked me up and down, smirked at me, I guess I wasn’t ‘cool’ enough to be their clientele 🤷🏼‍♀️
You should have told her to settle down sweetie you work in a salon in Puckle Street MP. 🤣

If this is her idea of content creation it’s a hard pass for me, keep pivoting Soph.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You should have told her to settle down sweetie you work in a salon in Puckle Street MP. 🤣

If this is her idea of content creation it’s a hard pass for me, keep pivoting Soph.
Oh that's bad. Amateur hour.

duck she really has no skill set. Nothing she excels at.

Except for burning people in her life.

Reactions: 11

That bedroom looks like the ones I used to hang out in as a teenager in the housing commission areas watching my loser friends smoke bongs
All she needs is like a coloured bit of fabric pinned to the window and a table for her bong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Seriously looks like a gigolo's bedroom 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bedroom looks like the ones I used to hang out in as a teenager in the housing commission areas watching my loser friends smoke bongs
All she needs is like a coloured bit of fabric pinned to the window and a table for her bong
Don't forget the scarf over the bedside lamp to create that certain ambience.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
B736A185-5205-48E5-BF90-F2306C1B93A3.jpeg

“Be in at my business’” your business’ what, first best selling lesbian CEO future Diamond author?? She is so fkn DUMB. Tries to sound so sophisticated and important but every time, just falls short and sounds stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1395796
“Be in at my business’” your business’ what, first best selling lesbian CEO future Diamond author?? She is so fkn DUMB. Tries to sound so sophisticated and important but every time, just falls short and sounds stupid.
She must have really struggled with that one 😂😂 business', business's or businesses.

Bet she looked it up and still couldn't get it right. Haha best selling author my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a physical reaction to her stories where she eye fucks herself. It makes me legitimately repulsed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.