Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have used her hair journey to promote her boda brand, own up to not listening to her hair dresser in the first place and then have a “this is how boda are fixing it” series. I’m sure a lot of people would relate and it might even generate business. I guess her ego won’t let her admit her hair disaster is her fault and maybe boda are an overpriced salon riding on hype and not skill so she can’t actually promote it with genuine results. That’s what I take away from this horrible post.
I agree with previous tattler, it’s not even that bad a comment.
Own up to making a mistake, not likely! If something goes wrong it is everyone BUT Scummy’s fault.

Reactions: 7
Own up to making a mistake, not likely! If something goes wrong it is everyone BUT Scummy’s fault.
I agree! I had a hairdresser who was amazing but I let do a scalp bleach over foils! Never again! My new hairdresser had to repair it and now we are working on taming the strange post partum hairs. Meanwhile as a super stylish ceo shouldn’t she already have a fabulous brow person?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She could have used her hair journey to promote her boda brand, own up to not listening to her hair dresser in the first place and then have a “this is how boda are fixing it” series. I’m sure a lot of people would relate and it might even generate business. I guess her ego won’t let her admit her hair disaster is her fault and maybe boda are an overpriced salon riding on hype and not skill so she can’t actually promote it with genuine results. That’s what I take away from this horrible post.
it would definitely be both, boda is a overhyped salon as someone who has actually had their hair done there I would never step in side any of their salons ever again. Also side note boda have just opened ANOTHER salon in oakleigh with one of their main services being extensions 😂 not sure why she wouldn’t just got there or is she hoping for a freebie at the Carla Lawson salon like nadia bartel 😂

Reactions: 13
it would definitely be both, boda is a overhyped salon as someone who has actually had their hair done there I would never step in side any of their salons ever again. Also side note boda have just opened ANOTHER salon in oakleigh with one of their main services being extensions 😂 not sure why she wouldn’t just got there or is she hoping for a freebie at the Carla Lawson salon like nadia bartel 😂
I don’t understand why, as an owner of a business, she doesn’t take every opportunity she can to spruik their services.

Reactions: 11
I can’t help but think Maddies broken nose if going to stop her from heading overseas.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She lost 52 more followers yesterday. Are people reading her book and then unfollowing?

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 10.48.15 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be honest, good on Maddie for getting experience in another league, but in the grand scheme of basketball, the team she’s going to isn’t rated AT ALL. Maddie should’ve tried for America or Spain. Even a more competitive Italian team. Unfortunate she wasn’t able to elevate her game more. She doesn’t have a lot of years left in her career. Hope she achieves the goals she wants too and doesn’t end up with regrets because of her choices now.
Asking you because you seem to know a little about baskeball…I have some questions

Is Maddi going to Italian team going to make a huge impact on her career or is it purely an out for her?
How does the league compare to WNBL that she will miss out on here? Or is it possible she wasn’t going to be re-signed with Bendigo Spirit after leaving Melbourne Boomers? Is it normal to have moved around between Nunawading Spectres, Hobart Chargers and now Keillor Thunder in NBL1?
She’s 30 now, so I can’t help but feel this Italy signing is purely a way to escape Sophie. She hasn’t made aus comm games basketball team (maybe 3x3.. we’ll see)… and at 32 is she likely to debut at the next Olympics? I wouldn’t have thought so.

It’s a lot to uproot your life and move overseas to a country you don’t speak the language of , for one season of basketball, when there’s plenty of basketball to be played in Australia. It’s not like it’s a sport that only plays one half of the year and then you need to look overseas to keep playing.
I can’t imagine having Sophie’s name attached to anything that is posted about Maddi on socials etc is good for club culture and reputation, is it possible to be excluded from clubs because of a partners behaviour and / or perceived image in the media?

Reactions: 11
I think her calling out that poor girl and being so rude about it when all she said was her hair is dead (which it is) would put people off...
I can say that I have hate followed for 12+ months but her posting that screenshot was it for me. I actually inboxed pretending to be a long time loyal fan (I own several pairs of pjs, don’t hate me tattle helped me see the light) and just said I was sad she chose to post it, that I didn’t understand why she was so offended when she agreed with the girl anyway and that I hoped the girl was okay. She was SO AGGRESSIVE in her reply I was actually shocked 😂 I was going to unfollow her anyway but it was the final straw.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I can say that I have hate followed for 12+ months but her posting that screenshot was it for me. I actually inboxed pretending to be a long time loyal fan (I own several pairs of pjs, don’t hate me tattle helped me see the light) and just said I was sad she chose to post it, that I didn’t understand why she was so offended when she agreed with the girl anyway and that I hoped the girl was okay. She was SO AGGRESSIVE in her reply I was actually shocked 😂 I was going to unfollow her anyway but it was the final straw.
can you pls show us!

Reactions: 14
What did she say??

Sophie doesn't make mistakes, she pivots! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What did she say??
The only reason I don’t want to post a screenshot is I am 99% positive she reads here (HEEEEY SOPH) but along the lines of the girl getting everything she deserved and that I was lacking brain cells 😂😂 it was insane! Also had multiple grammar/spelling errors which is hard to believe from the worlds first CEO lesbian best selling author. I have a few friends that follow her religiously I nearly feel like posting it on my stories to show her real colours.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I went in once to make an appointment (this was before I realised there was any sort of connection with Boss Babe CEO herself) and the girl behind the counter was so incredibly rude to me. Looked me up and down, smirked at me, I guess I wasn’t ‘cool’ enough to be their clientele 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
The only reason I don’t want to post a screenshot is I am 99% positive she reads here (HEEEEY SOPH) but along the lines of the girl getting everything she deserved and that I was lacking brain cells 😂😂 it was insane! Also had multiple grammar/spelling errors which is hard to believe from the worlds first CEO lesbian best selling author. I have a few friends that follow her religiously I nearly feel like posting it on my stories to show her real colours.
She is truly so foul. I reported the post for bullying and harassment and I just got an update from Instagram saying “Due to the high volume of reports we receive, we have been unable to review your report and our algorithm has decided to not remove the reported post.” WTF Instagram!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What time was this? She should have been at Dymock's bookclub at 6:15pm yesterday but I don't think she went.

She would definitely dox you on her insta. Her reply to you had nothing to do with your feedback :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.