Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1393758
You chose to bleach your hair over and over again in that timeframe even though you’re a director/CEO/super lesbian of a hairdressing brand, and the person you’re calling out is the dork…? Go off hun 🤦🏼‍♀️
I get that it’s a rude comment, but she accidentally sent it to the wrong person. It’s such a dick move to then blast her publicly to 200k people.

I know Insta is slow to review, but I hit report for bullying and suggest everyone else do the same ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ew she’s foul. Making a story off a person with no platform and sending her bogan army after them. She has such a fragile ego. What is it Soph you’re either a big boss CEO, in which case you should have no time to engage with silly comments or you’re a sad sack who just spends her days online fighting with anyone who doesn’t care for you. Pick a narrative! If you’re so sUcCesSful, why do you care what someone who doesn’t know you thinks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I get that it’s a rude comment, but she accidentally sent it to the wrong person. It’s such a dick move to then blast her publicly to 200k people.

I know Insta is slow to review, but I hit report for bullying and suggest everyone else do the same ✌🏻
I reported her too for bullying. She’s such a little b*tch. I notice the kids hung out with Pa today. Was that JJ’s kid with them too? I wonder if NB’s will have them this school holidays or Scummy has to ‘single parent’ the whole holidays?

Reactions: 8
Who the hell is 'baby belle? Is it more pregnancy baiting? It was MG's comment on chompers latest post about her leaving for Clitaly in 50 something days..
The dog Maddie is holding - old pic when the puppy was little

Whoopsie Mon, made a little mistake. Said something a bit tit (but a lot true) to the person it was about. Does SC share her life with 200k people and think we can’t see her horrendously fried mop? By all means scummy blast her, but do it with her name and handle blocked so she knows she f’d up and gets a red face. Don’t send your army of idiots to hound her. #bekind and #beyou

Reactions: 13
So, how come she’s off the team?
To be honest, good on Maddie for getting experience in another league, but in the grand scheme of basketball, the team she’s going to isn’t rated AT ALL. Maddie should’ve tried for America or Spain. Even a more competitive Italian team. Unfortunate she wasn’t able to elevate her game more. She doesn’t have a lot of years left in her career. Hope she achieves the goals she wants too and doesn’t end up with regrets because of her choices now.

Looks like Cachia bed linen coming up next?
Leopard print sheets in 47 colours! 🐆🔥

And fried hair!
I’m convinced her hair is receding. Pushing it back like that is not a good look. Also her face is artificially smoothed to within an inch of its life.

What about the 1000 “be kind” story re posts Scum posts making herself look like a hero with a big squishy heart.
Big bully more like it.
We see you. Right through you.
Was that the campaign she ran against bullying? Oh right, it was just against anyone “bullying” (calling her out on her bullshit) her🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s the passive aggressive “you dork” that has made me irrationally rage. I hope this poor girl is okay!

I think I am so angry because she didn’t say anything mean or horrible? Just stayed the bloody facts 😂
Has someone invited Monique to tattle? If anyone has a finsta/your dogs IG just send her a DM. She's more than welcome here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1393758
You chose to bleach your hair over and over again in that timeframe even though you’re a director/CEO/super lesbian of a hairdressing brand, and the person you’re calling out is the dork…? Go off hun 🤦🏼‍♀️
She could have used her hair journey to promote her boda brand, own up to not listening to her hair dresser in the first place and then have a “this is how boda are fixing it” series. I’m sure a lot of people would relate and it might even generate business. I guess her ego won’t let her admit her hair disaster is her fault and maybe boda are an overpriced salon riding on hype and not skill so she can’t actually promote it with genuine results. That’s what I take away from this horrible post.
I agree with previous tattler, it’s not even that bad a comment.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.