Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy moly... Turn the volume up and listen to that hair brushing. Horrendous!! You can see how broken the end are too omg looks absolutely lifeless. She's seriously ruined her head :oops:
Im no professional but im pretty sure your top lip isnt supposed to cast a shadow?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she was supposed to be part of the bookclub for Dymocks Camberlwell at 6:15 at the Rivoli theatre down the road?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why oh why would Alpha H pick Scummy to advertise their products???? I’m going to have to find a new brand to use 🙇🏼‍♀️ The amount of tit that comes of her face (not to mention out of her mouth) is disgusting. She really needs to be double cleansing.
Ugh. Dammit. She was posting about them the other day but it wasn’t an ad (sneaky). Now I’ll have to reconsider and I love their products 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why oh why would Alpha H pick Scummy to advertise their products???? I’m going to have to find a new brand to use 🙇🏼‍♀️ The amount of tit that comes of her face (not to mention out of her mouth) is disgusting. She really needs to be double cleansing.
she's been using their products for years.

Reactions: 4
Those Alpha stories made me feel so uncomfortable, I wish I could stop feeling all of that second hand embarrassment 🤣. Give it up Raggidy Ann, no one is looking to you for skincare/beauty or hair salon recommendations 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooohhhh @Notabully

The 3x3 teams for the Asia Cup have just been announced and MG isn't in it.

Do you know more than you are letting on? 🤔
No I don't unfortunately...I just remember in one of the q and a's MG said now that 3x3 is in the comm games it's become a lot more competitive and there would be multiple training and selection camps to decide... also her Italy post she said it "couldn't come at a better time" which made me think maybe she is dropping in the aus 3x3 ranks

Unfortunately you can't be a professional level athlete and Sophie's doormat at the same time because of the tight leash.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh. Dammit. She was posting about them the other day but it wasn’t an ad (sneaky). Now I’ll have to reconsider and I love their products 🤦🏻‍♀️
Keep an eye on her sneaky ways…

I reported one of her #sponnotspon Cygnet IG stories to Ad Standards and the conclusion was that she did breach a code… 💃🏻

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh why would she want permanent hair extensions?

She will ruin her beautiful healthy hair! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AFCA434B-AFCA-4D3F-9025-730AD198B379.jpeg

You chose to bleach your hair over and over again in that timeframe even though you’re a director/CEO/super lesbian of a hairdressing brand, and the person you’re calling out is the dork…? Go off hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 37
What about the 1000 “be kind” story re posts Scum posts making herself look like a hero with a big squishy heart.
Big bully more like it.
We see you. Right through you.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.