Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so awful. Those kids are not remotely Maddie’s problem, she’s probably so stoked about having a break.
Also calling herself a single mum is such a huge implication she has no relationship o with J anymore.

Reactions: 17
Ugh! Just came here to repeat everyones sentiments…you’re not a single mum!! You have a partner and what appear(ed) to be a very loving hands on father. STFU.

Next rant; she’s appeared in a Mammamia article today “9 bosses on the questions they ask in an interview”
Kidding me?!
She’s interviewed who, Caitlin?? And then…? Oh lordy.
Let‘s be honest her first question would be what experience have you had with looking after kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3x3 official team still hasn't been announced.... how awkward if Maddie is no longer on it. Only one person to credit for that
Ooohhhh @Notabully

The 3x3 teams for the Asia Cup have just been announced and MG isn't in it.

Do you know more than you are letting on? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Also the time difference is going to be a bugger to manage for the worlds busiest ceo

Reactions: 5
Let‘s be honest her first question would be what experience have you had with looking after kids.
Have you got any leave planned that we need to take into account? Oh wait, I mean, have you got any girls’ trips coming up that I can tag along on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t that for the Asia games though? She’s still on for the Commonwealth games? A bit confusing …

yes for Asia games which starts this weekend.

comm games team hasn’t been announced.

She’s still apart of the Australian national 3x3 squad (12 members)

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the intervention Maddie's teammates had was about the whole Italy thing because Maddie was considering not going on account of Sophie laying on the guilt and her team had to talk some sense into her and convince her to go?

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the intervention Maddie's teammates had was about the whole Italy thing because Maddie was considering not going on account of Sophie laying on the guilt and her team had to talk some sense into her and convince her to go?
I think it was. Good on her team mates. Hopefully they can stage another intervention when she’s over there.

Reactions: 11
So 56 days until another major break down for Scummy. This time though, she has absolutely no one who gives a tit about her anymore, after shitting on everyone in her circle. The cherry on the top is the absolute failure of her businesses and books 👏👏
Still not jealous Sophie, but looking forward to the future entertainment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.