Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would ask for the exact specific number of books she has actually sold (physical, electronic + audible)

Then we can put context around the statement "best selling Australian author"
As if she would give us the real numbers, it would be some exaggerated figures she thinks would impress people and make them jealous.

Reactions: 12
god that fucked me off. Come back when you have no emotional or financial support from another half and then have a cry. Come back when you can't buy your way out of trouble because you're so far behind the eight ball from a break up. Come back when there's no ex around to take the kids ever. Unbelievable.
I was going to say it pissed me off as soon as she said she was a single mum.
No Sophie, you aren’t a single mum. You have the full support of a co parent who’s relationship you probably ruined when you wrote your book. You are not a single parent

Reactions: 19
Yes does Maddie realise Sophie called herself single? Obviously she means sole parent, which is still incorrect. But I think if one is engaged then the term single is just never applicable.

• Heart
Also her and Maddie are not breaking up - so you have still have the emotional support of another parent. Someone to talk to and share parenting milestones with. Even if you co-parent you may not have that (I don't really with my ex), but she will have Maddie, have a partner to talk about her kids with.

Sometimes that means way more than the actual day to day getting stuff done.

God I hope Maddie finds her way out of this relationship ASAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also her and Maddie are not breaking up - so you have still have the emotional support of another parent. Someone to talk to and share parenting milestones with. Even if you co-parent you may not have that (I don't really with my ex), but she will have Maddie, have a partner to talk about her kids with.

Sometimes that means way more than the actual day to day getting stuff done.

God I hope Maddie finds her way out of this relationship ASAP!
And Jaryd's father seems to take the kids out for breakfast & school/childcare drop off once a week

Reactions: 10
Oh no!! Poor single Young Mummy.

Out of those 56 days MG will be at the Comm Games as well. She should pack her bags and keep going.

CIAO CHOMPERS!! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh no!! Poor single Young Mummy.

Out of those 56 days MG will be at the Comm Games as well. She should pack her bags and keep going.

CIAO CHOMPERS!! 🖕
3x3 official team still hasn't been announced.... how awkward if Maddie is no longer on it. Only one person to credit for that

Reactions: 7
T
She must have forgotten about her ‘success to co-parenting article back in May and I thought the kids referred to Maddie as ‘Mamna’ or something along those lines.
hat what I thought? I thought they were one beautiful big happy family???!!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the real thing supposed to look better than the renders?!

Australia’s best selling author, youngest mother, youngest single mother, youngest most successful co-parent, Australia’s almost C for the Diamonds, worlds most saintly martyr settling for second best lesbian lover and worlds first lesbian CEO of multiple backyard businesses (sheesh, she really has achieved a mouthful) looks more bushpiggy every day. Oink oink 🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A live in lover leaving doesn’t make someone a single parent. When their other actual parent is very present in their lives. I would find it SO unusual if someone I was with for a year or so claimed I was the parent of their children and my leaving made them a single parent. Is Scummy confused as to how those children came about? (Probably easy to do because super sexy sexual Sophie was having so much sex with so many people, it could’ve be anyone)
But it’s really super strange that Maddie’s role in Sophie’s life is seemingly sharing the parenting load.

Reactions: 18
Ugh! Just came here to repeat everyones sentiments…you’re not a single mum!! You have a partner and what appear(ed) to be a very loving hands on father. STFU.

Next rant; she’s appeared in a Mammamia article today “9 bosses on the questions they ask in an interview”
Kidding me?!
She’s interviewed who, Caitlin?? And then…? Oh lordy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A live in lover leaving doesn’t make someone a single parent. When their other actual parent is very present in their lives. I would find it SO unusual if someone I was with for a year or so claimed I was the parent of their children and my leaving made them a single parent. Is Scummy confused as to how those children came about? (Probably easy to do because super sexy sexual Sophie was having so much sex with so many people, it could’ve be anyone)
But it’s really super strange that Maddie’s role in Sophie’s life is seemingly sharing the parenting load.
She also referred to Js partner as another "Mummy" but that hasn't ended well!

I suppose the more Mummys the kids have means the less responsibility Sophie has.

Ugh! Just came here to repeat everyones sentiments…you’re not a single mum!! You have a partner and what appear(ed) to be a very loving hands on father. STFU.

Next rant; she’s appeared in a Mammamia article today “9 bosses on the questions they ask in an interview”
Kidding me?!
She’s interviewed who, Caitlin?? And then…? Oh lordy.
How would she know what to ask in an interview when she'd never had a real job in her life.

Hell, she wouldn't even know how to construct a CV or address selection criteria and she's in her 30's.

Isn’t the real thing supposed to look better than the renders?!

Australia’s best selling author, youngest mother, youngest single mother, youngest most successful co-parent, Australia’s almost C for the Diamonds, worlds most saintly martyr settling for second best lesbian lover and worlds first lesbian CEO of multiple backyard businesses (sheesh, she really has achieved a mouthful) looks more bushpiggy every day. Oink oink 🐷
Can’t tell if that first pic is in colour or not. 🦨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.