Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand her spending (or receiving as a gift) $1000s of dentistry, but never fixing the weird af underbite she has when she speaks. Half the time when she’s talking and your bottom jaw protrudes out in front of her top jaw she looks like a British bulldog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Check out RDOM for how a paid promotion should look.. stark contrast to old mate’s!! They had only arrived and he still did that reel! No wonder she’s not getting any of the good promotions/gifts!!

Reactions: 11
Referring to herself as a single mum when Maddie goes…
Nawww Soph, you poor darling. All the feels babe.

Not to worry, in true form you'll have your next sport person already lined up. I'm mean it's not like Maddie is that special to you... as you mentioned many times in print, as an Australian best selling author.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Congrats babe on your huge international achievement!

But if you go I'll be all on my own with my two children who I can't stand to parent solo, including my genderless little boy and my tall as heck little girl. Please don't go :(

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a manipulative cow. Nothing she does can be genuine and heartfelt. It’s always and her.

Reactions: 21
Nawww Soph, you poor darling. All the feels babe.

Not to worry, in true form you'll have your next sport person already lined up. I'm mean it's not like Maddie is that special to you... as you mentioned many times in print, as an Australian best selling author.
Did anyone notice in that push up reel when the question said who is the most heartbroken? Maddie did the push up and her face while Sophia laughs 😳

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hey Tattlers, if Sophie was to do the new trending ask me an anonymous question thing… what would your question be?

Reactions: 6
Referring to herself as a single mum when Maddie goes…
god that fucked me off. Come back when you have no emotional or financial support from another half and then have a cry. Come back when you can't buy your way out of trouble because you're so far behind the eight ball from a break up. Come back when there's no ex around to take the kids ever. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a manipulative cow. Nothing she does can be genuine and heartfelt. It’s always and her.
Mads should never have had to take on a parent role anyway, it was extremely unreasonable and unfair of Chompers to expect her to so quickly. Poor Maddie and I hope she uses the chance overseas to break away from Chompers once and for all.

Reactions: 27
god that fucked me off. Come back when you have no emotional or financial support from another half and then have a cry. Come back when you can't buy your way out of trouble because you're so far behind the eight ball from a break up. Come back when there's no ex around to take the kids ever. Unbelievable.
THIS!! 👏🏼 🙏🏼
ALL. OF. THIS.

So the kitchen has at least one PowerPoint. How convenient!
Smack bang as soon as you enter the room. So it’s hidden power points in the ensuite but out in the open in the kitchen… wall vent and all, I guess 🤷🏽‍♀️

Gimme Abby’s house any day thanks 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey Tattlers, if Sophie was to do the new trending ask me an anonymous question thing… what would your question be?
I would ask for the exact specific number of books she has actually sold (physical, electronic + audible)

Then we can put context around the statement "best selling Australian author"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Single mum again? I’m sorry but they are YOUR children. They also still have a Father, does Jaryd not see them anymore? He was always a better and more hands on father than she was.

Reactions: 11
And why such an old photo??
And why did Maddie not repost it??

5A1BDF24-5D02-4C03-950B-A11199ACFA76.png
Oh it’s “pivoting” now when we have another failed business and we have to quickly come up with something new to cover our asses??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.