Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the $90 blanket with a surname on it that's no longer hers. It looks thin as duck, you could get better at kmart.
I was thinking the same thing.
$10 in Kmart or you could buy a one from a quality store much less than $90.

They are all made from the same cheap flammable polyester.

Reactions: 6
Yes to all of this re Abby, and as another poster has mentioned about selling their previous home, I believe around Altona area, plus child suppprt. Credit where credit is due, at least she seems to put some care into her sponsored content and actually give a tit unlike SC who I genuinely cannot believe still gets any offers for sponsored work! Abby is still a complete imbecile but I don’t think she’s actually mean-spirited and generally evil like so many others we discuss here.
I agree with you. There is a stark difference in the effort which is why she has long, ongoing partnerships with brands. And she does seem like a loving mother/ not a nasty person at all. I don't follow her or have any interest in watching influencers hock products anymore but compared to Scummy she is world's above.

Reactions: 10
Australia’s best selling author at Australia’s best family resort. What a week for Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must've been given a bit of a prompt to flog the "resort" after she has been home for a few days.
Obviously 5 pics weren't good enough for the client.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get why they’re always so rugged up inside the house? Like, Maddie is always in a big puffer jacket…did she not get any heating put in? No reverse cycle? Not even a bar heater in the living room? 🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they’re always so rugged up inside the house? Like, Maddie is always in a big puffer jacket…did she not get any heating put in? No reverse cycle? Not even a bar heater in the living room? 🥶🥶
I've been wondering that too. Always in jackets and big thick jumpers.

I've been wondering that too. Always in jackets and big thick jumpers.
I'm guessing they just got home and turned the heating on - kids are probably with Jaryd. Not happy about this as the dogs deserve warmth. Doesn't she know how to program the heating to switch on automatically? Hate to say it, but I haven't seen a dog door yet...

Her face looks like it would melt in the sun, so plastic and fake 🤢 and her hair genuinely looks like she got zapped by the toaster. Goalz.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.