Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not our elite athlete smoph not being able to do a push up properly. Couldn’t even do one on her knees. I’m surprised she posted that, it’s actually really bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't be surprised though. She was never faithful to Jarryd anyway.

I think she's done quite well from her blog and social media. She's worked with a lot of brands and a lot of brands seem to retain her, unlike some other influencers I can mention.
Yes to all of this re Abby, and as another poster has mentioned about selling their previous home, I believe around Altona area, plus child suppprt. Credit where credit is due, at least she seems to put some care into her sponsored content and actually give a tit unlike SC who I genuinely cannot believe still gets any offers for sponsored work! Abby is still a complete imbecile but I don’t think she’s actually mean-spirited and generally evil like so many others we discuss here.

Reactions: 17
What's with the $90 blanket with a surname on it that's no longer hers. It looks thin as duck, you could get better at kmart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes to all of this re Abby, and as another poster has mentioned about selling their previous home, I believe around Altona area, plus child suppprt. Credit where credit is due, at least she seems to put some care into her sponsored content and actually give a tit unlike SC who I genuinely cannot believe still gets any offers for sponsored work! Abby is still a complete imbecile but I don’t think she’s actually mean-spirited and generally evil like so many others we discuss here.
Abby's partner Leigh is a builder, so that helps along with the sale of the house she had with Jake.

Reactions: 7
Can someone just give me some key dot points as what what’s in her book and who she witches about and some important things she says. So I can understand more about her lol

Can someone just give me some key dot points as what what’s in her book and who she witches about and some important things she says. So I can understand more about her lol
Scroll back a few threads. It’s all there for you 😀

Reactions: 6
What's with the $90 blanket with a surname on it that's no longer hers. It looks thin as duck, you could get better at kmart.
And I hate the way she encourages those poor dogs to jump
Off the back of the couch … that dog breed shouldn’t be jumping anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What are the chances Soph got all those kids parents permission to film their children and post them on social media for her #invited holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoa, harsh! Save your judgement for the men doing the cheating, not the women trying to keep their families together.
Haha really they need to show their kids some self respect because that dad's sure as tit aren't.
Obviously it goes without saying the men are complete arseholes.

Basically threw everyone close to her (at one point) under the bus.

Her:
Mother
Sister
Husband
AK
Old friends

All of these people have wronged her but she takes no accountability for being the common denominator.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.