Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Loved the sweet video of Maddie giving the dog a massage. Also noticed the hand bandage from yesterday is gone. Mental note: use this trick to get out of unpacking next time.

👋 Hi Mia. Love that you’re reading here and quoting us. Also love how the only way Clive Palmer can get a seat is if he buys one from IKEA. We won’t forget you when Soph’s book gets made in to a movie. We’re in talks to cast Dakotah Williams.

Hey guys, be kind to Sophia. It takes a while to adjust to motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Kathy Hiltons Martini

So I know a little bit about the Australian publishing industry so I’m willing to speculate on a few things.

As a memoir writer she would have been published based on followers/profile. Pretty easy to do.

Getting her manuscript ready for publishing would have been on her. It would be up to her to get someone to proofread/edit it. I highly doubt they paid her much for it and her publicity budget is probably mostly self funded or a tax write off. Hence the changing around of places, dates etc. She’d be changing them based on feedback and engagement. Also, the fact she did the audible herself is pretty telling. Why would you when you could shell out for someone to read it for you? Or at least get coaching on how to sound good.

Unless you yourself can get people to buy your books there’s really no money in it. I think she just pitched the memoir and did it for clout/ego. I mean she’s no David Goggins.

• Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Tell us you don't read here Crapchia..starting the lovebombing us with Maddie posts. This woman drives me crazy. She is treating country people like her poor relations or charity cases. Why would you go see this POS.
This weirds me out. I dont even have one photo of me and my partner kissing, no shade to those who like that, its just not for me, i cant imagine saying "wait wait wait, let me get my camera". What does she say to maddie for that video "hold up, let me straddle you, pick a filter then film us with my arm to the side while we kiss and be cute" ITS FUCKING WEIRD. Stop. No part of their relationship seems flowy and lovey and has chemistry.

FlicktheLD

Long time lurker, just had to make an account to congratulat
Thread recap:

Due to the delays of the reveal of the mausoleum we’ve struggled to write our latest summary. As our idol was of no fixed address all this time we… Hopefully we’ve covered all bases.

The Pillow Princess of Pascoe Vale put us through a pyjama party for no real purpose. There was snacks and a movie, but no real correlation between the book release and pyjamas. What was the movie? The Neverending Story? 50 Shade of Grey? Step Mom? We think she’s trying to tell us something, but the best we can come up with is Jaryd is Susan Sarandon. Maybe Thelma and Louise would have been a better choice given all the references to law and disorder.

The Super Sexual Strathmore Sista knows her demographic well. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. So much so that none of the attendees realised she’s exactly the reason why their high school experience sucked. She’s not your friend and is only talking to you because of a perceived social and economic gain. But she’s always open to lunch with new friends. #algorithm

The Essendon Ego showed us why dinner parties with school friends suck when you have nothing in common to talk about. She reminded us of how important it is to #beyou authentically, unless you’re someone she has no interest in. At dinner parties it’s never ok to talk diamonds over dessert, only labias over lunch. June Dally-Watkins taught us that in deportment school. For someone emotionally gay, she spends all her time up the boys end of the table.

Tickets from Tullamarine taught us that feminism is great, unless it’s for other females. MummaG, who raised 4 girls & is hands on with 12 grandkids, supported her husband’s career and works, just doesn’t love old mate enough. The same old mate that preaches self care & enjoys time away to fulfill her pursuits whilst co parenting with the assistance of the EA and in-laws. She thinks irony is something you do to you husband’s wrinkly shirt. Probably why she doesn’t get it. We light a candle for MummaG and say a little prayer for the ultimate working mum. We don’t blame you.

The Aberfeldie Author launched her book tour. Throngs of people crowded the shopping centres… to go about their usual business. Walking idly by, unaware they were in the presence of greatness these poor unmotivated people missed getting their next door stopper signed. Sadly, a couple of babies were tormented in the process but we’re relieved to say Soph’s diversionary tactics saved them from an incidental photoshoot with the next potential leader of our country.

The Norwood Know-It-All knows when her (automated) mortgage payment is due, but not when to order a cake for her kid’s birthdays or when it’s a pupil free day. Must have also missed the memo about the parent info night on Bodysafe at school. Consent, learning correct anatomy, safety and enjoyment are the keys to happiness, not setting a goal to gobble the whole footy team. More is not always more.

The Bendigo Bewilderment & Bookphobia hosted a q&a with some other woman who probably needed her own therapy forum. The current flame got to come along, despite ranking no more than an ‘ensemble’ role in the book. She cried. We all felt uncomfortable so sent the tapes to the FBI to decipher any sign of code communication. Initial reports from Quantico have us believe she’s blinking in Morse code. A multi agency extraction is being considered. We’ll ask the SWOT team to kindly not park across the footpath when they barge in.

Rescue attempt at the other gossip forum proved fruitful and we were able to free more stragglers. We came back for you because we loved so hard. #notspon Your Balenciaga is on its way.
Long time lurker, just had to make an account to congratulate you on that recap. So true about the highschool part, not one person I know who went to school with her has said a nice thing about her. I can still remember my mum saying she was a nasty cow back when she was about 16

• Haha

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Here’s the stunning vent they’ve left in the wall from the original real estate photos - how she’s fitted in another bench longways in that tiny space is actually quite worrying - she is never going to be able to sell this shit holeView attachment 1280216
those original floors look like hardwood!!!!! She literlly ripped up hardwood floors for VINYL!!! OMG, she could have just stained them darker. I am so upset about this turn of events. God I cant stand her.

How is this the same person? Photoshop working overtime on all of her book photos
4B5E7ED1-00E4-4511-AAF4-3AE14CBC8BE6.jpeg
ALSO, if she knew "survivor wasn't for her" and hated it so much, why is she still wearing the bandana. Check your spreadsheet again you narcissistic cunt.

• Haha
  • Wow

BecJudd

Such shitty behaviour asking for goodie bag donations. She's called out companies before for asking her to work for free and she's now doing the exact same thing. Preying on those that might think it will be "good exposure". Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
I'm still trying to come go term's with the fact that she paid almost a million dollars for a house that looks like a Rendered Ex housing commission home from the outside. Her back fence must literally be on the freeway. I work in Tullamarine quiet a but, I need to check the shituation out for myself one day.
You can see the big green freeway sign from the pool. Tropical Tullamarine vibes🛣✌

• Haha

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
It makes me so happy to think that NB is finally standing up to Sophie and making her have the kids 50/50. She’s been taking advantage of him for way too long

savefloss

VIP Member
Ok I’ve worked out why Scummy is particularly triggered today. Abby Gilmore, Steph Claire Smith, Laura Henshaw and other insta influencers with class were all invited to Olivia Molly Rodger’s jewellery brand launch…and obviously Sophie was not

• Haha
Got this before the dirty delete
It’s a real skill, convincing yourself that people dislike you because deep down, they are loving you sick. I don’t even know how she gets to that conclusion. It’s beyond weird. Yeah, I’ll admit that I have a bit of an obsession with her but it’s because I literally can’t look away from this wreck. It’s my guilty pleasure 💁🏻‍♀️ I wonder with each passing day if this will be the one where she displays a tiny shred of self awareness. I’m still waiting ⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 23

aggietrunch

Thread recap:

Due to the delays of the reveal of the mausoleum we’ve struggled to write our latest summary. As our idol was of no fixed address all this time we… Hopefully we’ve covered all bases.

The Pillow Princess of Pascoe Vale put us through a pyjama party for no real purpose. There was snacks and a movie, but no real correlation between the book release and pyjamas. What was the movie? The Neverending Story? 50 Shade of Grey? Step Mom? We think she’s trying to tell us something, but the best we can come up with is Jaryd is Susan Sarandon. Maybe Thelma and Louise would have been a better choice given all the references to law and disorder.

The Super Sexual Strathmore Sista knows her demographic well. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. So much so that none of the attendees realised she’s exactly the reason why their high school experience sucked. She’s not your friend and is only talking to you because of a perceived social and economic gain. But she’s always open to lunch with new friends. #algorithm

The Essendon Ego showed us why dinner parties with school friends suck when you have nothing in common to talk about. She reminded us of how important it is to #beyou authentically, unless you’re someone she has no interest in. At dinner parties it’s never ok to talk diamonds over dessert, only labias over lunch. June Dally-Watkins taught us that in deportment school. For someone emotionally gay, she spends all her time up the boys end of the table.

Tickets from Tullamarine taught us that feminism is great, unless it’s for other females. MummaG, who raised 4 girls & is hands on with 12 grandkids, supported her husband’s career and works, just doesn’t love old mate enough. The same old mate that preaches self care & enjoys time away to fulfill her pursuits whilst co parenting with the assistance of the EA and in-laws. She thinks irony is something you do to you husband’s wrinkly shirt. Probably why she doesn’t get it. We light a candle for MummaG and say a little prayer for the ultimate working mum. We don’t blame you.

The Aberfeldie Author launched her book tour. Throngs of people crowded the shopping centres… to go about their usual business. Walking idly by, unaware they were in the presence of greatness these poor unmotivated people missed getting their next door stopper signed. Sadly, a couple of babies were tormented in the process but we’re relieved to say Soph’s diversionary tactics saved them from an incidental photoshoot with the next potential leader of our country.

The Norwood Know-It-All knows when her (automated) mortgage payment is due, but not when to order a cake for her kid’s birthdays or when it’s a pupil free day. Must have also missed the memo about the parent info night on Bodysafe at school. Consent, learning correct anatomy, safety and enjoyment are the keys to happiness, not setting a goal to gobble the whole footy team. More is not always more.

The Bendigo Bewilderment & Bookphobia hosted a q&a with some other woman who probably needed her own therapy forum. The current flame got to come along, despite ranking no more than an ‘ensemble’ role in the book. She cried. We all felt uncomfortable so sent the tapes to the FBI to decipher any sign of code communication. Initial reports from Quantico have us believe she’s blinking in Morse code. A multi agency extraction is being considered. We’ll ask the SWOT team to kindly not park across the footpath when they barge in.

Rescue attempt at the other gossip forum proved fruitful and we were able to free more stragglers. We came back for you because we loved so hard. #notspon Your Balenciaga is on its way.
Take a bow. This was an incredible piece of work, unlike her published garbage.

edited due to auto correct mess up.

ThisGorjuzpiece

Seriously how old has she made herself look. She looks like she's pushing 50. I have an appointment at Highpoint today, I'll be slipping past the book signing , I have to see what she looks like in the flesh because what I'm seeing at the moment is disastrous. I shall report back.

Attachments

• Heart
fun fact: your not the first person to break up - and stop eating. I personally have no doubt she is focusing hard on this suicide/self harm theme to draw more attention and create booksales. It's such fucking click bait.

• Angry

grifter

VIP Member
I just have to address some things in Chompers post.
1. You were not a “single mum” in lockdown. Sharing custody was allowed and you shared the kids with LD.
2. secondly due to LDs status as an essential worker (he was working as a hospital orderly at the time) and prob signing your own permit as working in “media” (lol) you were sending Bobby to school at least some of the time and mostly likely Betty to childcare as well
3. Your house was like a revolving door of friends visiting, dinners, parties (including that embarassing birthday where she had her flaps on display in the ridiculous Mariah Carey outfit) with multiple receipts of people in the background, in photos, multiple pizzas/plates of food on the table, voices in the background.
4. You visited regional VIC several times, receipts for this also
you are full of shit Chompers.
All of this. Her post infuriated me. All Victorian’s suffered through the long lockdowns, obviously some more that others, but for scummy to lie and play the single mother/mental breakdown card is fucking bullshit. Both kids were with her part time, and at school/childcare most days. Friends popping in and out like it was flinders street station and she was able to begin and end multiple relationships throughout hard lockdowns. Fuck off scummy.

• Angry