Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all need to come over to the Sophie Guidolin thread.. if you think this Sophie is a narc you haven’t seen anything yet.

Reactions: 5
I'm excited to see the shitshow of her new hair today. Could it possibly be worse than fried scarecrow?!

Reactions: 7
I'm excited to see the shitshow of her new hair today. Could it possibly be worse than fried scarecrow?!
Looks like she’s going back dark judging by the smudge on her forehead, that any good hairdresser would have wiped off straight away…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Maddie in the wild today. Saw a tall woman walking and I was admiring her legs - and looked up to see it was Maddie. She’s got an amazing figure. Very nice pins! But she didn’t look happy at all. Was lost in her thoughts. Felt like walking behind her and planting subliminal messages under my breath of run run run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Y’all need to come over to the Sophie Guidolin thread.. if you think this Sophie is a narc you haven’t seen anything yet.
I don't think I can - I have already got my hands full watching SC and Emmylou...that is enough for my eyes and ears at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think I can - I have already got my hands full watching SC and Emmylou...that is enough for my eyes and ears at this stage!
They're the only two threads I usually read but atm I'm trying to keep up with the Depp/Heard one as well as have look at the actual court case on YouTube.
Woke this morning to a new thread having started and ended overnight.
FML I'm 60+ pages behind now 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tell us you don't read here Crapchia..starting the lovebombing us with Maddie posts. This woman drives me crazy. She is treating country people like her poor relations or charity cases. Why would you go see this POS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're the only two threads I usually read but atm I'm trying to keep up with the Depp/Heard one as well as have look at the actual court case on YouTube.
Woke this morning to a new thread having started and ended overnight.
FML I'm 60+ pages behind now 😫
Good lord - that is almost a full time job haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never seen her or heard of her before but had to have a look - WTF has she done to her face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't tell if this is a joke 😂😂 what someone posted as their favourite part of scummys book
I saw someone for the first time in the wild with her book in their bag on the bus, and I can tell you that I’m pretty sure this particular persons favourite part would probably be the smoking as well 😂
She’s really finally found her audience

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whats the cigarette smoking part anyway?
Jarrod’s chapter mentions them sitting outside together having a cigarette, then she makes a few mentions like “I love a cigarette but not drugs”, “I was depressed and not eating, only smoking cigarettes”. No doubt around the asthmatic children!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is anyone here a hairdresser? If she's trying to go back dark I wonder how well that will go. I went through a fried blonde stage and my hairdresser said she couldn't put colour back into damaged blonde hair

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.