Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s so obvious both Mia and Sophia read here. Incredibly embarrassing that they continue to behave they way they do after reading back public perceptions of their behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s so obvious both Mia and Sophia read here. Incredibly embarrassing that they continue to behave they way they do after reading back public perceptions of their behaviour.
So at the top of Miaā€™s screen shot looks like someone called Courtney has sent the screenshot to herā€¦ but regardless sheā€™s just advertised the Sophie Cachia Tattle thread to all of her followers hahah
Also hi Courtney thanks for snitching!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully Mia brings us some new members! From memory I found this place via her but I donā€™t really remember details

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So at the top of Miaā€™s screen shot looks like someone called Courtney has sent the screenshot to herā€¦ but regardless sheā€™s just advertised the Sophie Cachia Tattle thread to all of her followers hahah
Also hi Courtney thanks for snitching!
Hi Courtney

Thanks for sharing šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what has often confused me. Obviously some influencers are narcissistic/ self centred AND you need to take these forum opinions with a grain of salt as you canā€™t please everyone. BUT, there is often really fair feedback here that I couldnā€™t help but think ā€œwow I do need to be better/stop exploiting my kids/etc etcā€.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the business doing the grazing table is doing it for free. They seem like a relatively new business and we all know she only sees the worth/value in herself.

I wonder if her sister and Abby will end up good friends since sheā€™s just moved to the same town that Abby is building in. There arenā€™t a lot of school choices around.
Abby's fiance is going to help KJ with her renovations!

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 12.13.08 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wonder why she has no mates to help her unpack lol. Or no family members. Jaryd finally seems to have clicked that she is a mole.

Reactions: 20
Ugh I'm sick to death of her pretending everything is selling out to try and create pressure for people to buy..

She said there's a handful of sizes left an hour ago... Looking now every single size is in stock and none even show the 'low stock' symbol

duck I hate this liar
She's full of tit. If you put an item in the cart and change the quantity to something stupid it tells you what's left in stock.
Size 10 - 123
Size 12 - 197
Similar quantities for other sizes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.