Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont you need to 'fill' the blonde colour with a red tone before dying it darker? I'm pretty sure if you dont the hair goes green

Reactions: 5
Is anyone here a hairdresser? If she's trying to go back dark I wonder how well that will go. I went through a fried blonde stage and my hairdresser said she couldn't put colour back into damaged blonde hair
Yes but don't forget that Sophie would demand that they do it. No hairdresser would accept that tit blond dye job usually. She would have badgered them into doing it.

She will have it filled with a red semi and then have the darker colour, you have to be very careful you don't throw green

Her hair, which was her only nice feature, will look pretty awful for quite a while unless she really looks after it and maintains the colour

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone here a hairdresser? If she's trying to go back dark I wonder how well that will go. I went through a fried blonde stage and my hairdresser said she couldn't put colour back into damaged blonde hair
You also shouldn’t go from dark brown to blonde in one go either, and yet here we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes too trashy to maintain that look and colour, she will be looking like Ron Weasley in about a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And cue stories about how EVERYONE had been asking about Ron Weasley red.

She's so boringly predictable.

Sahhhh cutting edge. Changes her hair colour. Much wow. So brave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so cutting edge that she actually did what any good (not even great) hairdresser would recommend before going back brown.

My favourite thing is Boda no longer sharing any of her tags to their pages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.