Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her psych also tell her that she is a LIAR?!
Or that she has NPD!

Her gut knew business partnerships weren’t for her?
Sorry is that not literally what all her businesses are? Partnerships with others? She’s done nothing on her own…

oh except for her book and Shaw Media. Which have been super successful 🤡

actually can’t even count the book cos didn’t LD write a chapter? Lol.
I'm sure Leah would love to hear that.

Reactions: 5
I like to think Jaryd read the book and saw all the horrible things she said about him and has finally grown a pair and told her to duck off
What exactly did she say about him? There’s dick all chance of me reading her book to find out, can someone please enlighten me?

Reactions: 2
Her comments regarding taking her one woman tit show on the road to the poor under privileged country bumpkins who rarely get any entertainment is offensive.
I live regional not too far from Bendigo actually and I’m not that deprived that I’d shell out $100 for 2hrs of her 😩 Most of us country dwellers live full lives, it really bugs me the perception she has that country folk have a second rate existence.
She’s a hideous human 😖
Yes, it's pretty disgusting really. I'd rather be living in the "under privileged" country than in an ex commission house on the Tulla freeway (aka The Castle).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly did she say about him? There’s dick all chance of me reading her book to find out, can someone please enlighten me?
There is a too much to cover in a comment.
Maybe go back in these threads where it was all discussed previously.

Just to add to the stunning cornice and cheap cabinetry - how about the hinges - it’s like they are a feature!! These sorts of things really annoy me - I’d be mortified if that was my cabinetry!! She’s definitely done it on the cheap 😲
I can see it damaging really easily. Can just see her feral kids destroying the cabinets etc. They'd have no respect for looking after things.

Reactions: 6
I dont get how relationships aren't for her, but she's ENGAGED??????????
Maddie, RUN!

I was going to say this. Years ago, I got 3x billy bookcases from Ikea as shoe shelves, in the darkest color, this is exactly what it looks like. She could have fitted her whole house with the billy bookcase but with the doors and would have cost her way less.

hahaha it really is like the old 90s black tv cabinets with glass doors we used to store our VCR in and show off our VHSs (also, Im so upset, the only way to search for this I had to put in "vintage" tv cabinet :ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 1277887
Yes, it’s a real IKEA ‘Black-Brown’ vibe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine she has belittled him for a long time in private but now she has gone public with it all I bet his family have gone berserk. I couldn’t imagine his father standing for her tit.
I know a close relative of LD’s who can’t even talk about the book they’re that disgusted by it 👀

Never been a big fan of his fathers, but I’m definitely hoping he’s hit the bleeping roof and demanded NB set more boundaries. This book does nothing but embarrass the guy who stood beside her and let her trample him for years on end with no consequences. She deserves to be on the receiving end of whatever Jordy can influence NB to throw at her.
Jordan’s always hated Sophie too, so this probably isn’t far off!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Her interior choices remind me of a hangover vomit I would’ve suffered through when I was 16 after a night indulging in Johnny Walker, Baileys and Sambuca. Imagine bragging about your chav bar while displaying that trio. The empty, decorative Moet boxes are a nice touch too.

BC5F7DEA-B936-425E-98F8-86572228A44F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Google : Shaw Media - About / History We are the proud owners of the third oldest, continuously owned and operated family newspaper in the nation
no evidence of our SC brand.

• Wow
  • Haha
So tacky to have this setup in your lounge room and on display.

Do you remember back In the day when you would collect and display all your empty bottles as a badge of honour?

Also, what on earth will be hidden in the rest of that monstrosity of a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So tacky to have this setup in your lounge room and on display.

Do you remember back In the day when you would collect and display all your empty bottles as a badge of honour?

Also, what on earth will be hidden in the rest of that monstrosity of a cupboard.
Does she not lock any of it up away from the kids?

So this was also on her stories yesterday….
515E233B-7175-4DC0-9654-192B2D9F3B7F.jpeg

So glad this a ‘note to self‘ that Soph took

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her interior choices remind me of a hangover vomit I would’ve suffered through when I was 16 after a night indulging in Johnny Walker, Baileys and Sambuca. Imagine bragging about your chav bar while displaying that trio. The empty, decorative Moet boxes are a nice touch too.

View attachment 1279206
West Coast Coolers, Fruity Lexia goon and Passion Pop must be in the fridge 😝🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1279206
It's looks more like a 80s "Licker Cabinet" to me.
Yes, I did spell it that way!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.