Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1277265
No they didnā€™t. This is obviously because so many people including several of the other survivor contestants said she isnā€™t self aware.
View attachment 1277266
She told her own story. She still comes off as the bad guy.

View attachment 1277267
haha yeah, ok. Is this because Mia has bailed on the failed lipstick business? šŸ˜‚ ā€œitā€™s not for meā€ because she tried (half arsedly) and failedšŸ™„šŸ˜‚
I took this to mean that she makes crappy decisions constantly and then says ā€œoh itā€™s not right for me anymoreā€ rather than saying nope I made a bad choice.

Reactions: 11
I was referring to the calendar photo with a date for Perth and Hobart for the "tour". As someone else said it was probably a prop.
Yes, sorry i should've explained myself. Got rushed along by my humans.... the last socially Em event was in 2021 so yes a prop to look super busy!

Reactions: 3
Her comments regarding taking her one woman tit show on the road to the poor under privileged country bumpkins who rarely get any entertainment is offensive.
I live regional not too far from Bendigo actually and Iā€™m not that deprived that Iā€™d shell out $100 for 2hrs of her šŸ˜© Most of us country dwellers live full lives, it really bugs me the perception she has that country folk have a second rate existence.
Sheā€™s a hideous human šŸ˜–
Didnā€™t Bendigo score the world class Elvis exhibition. She thinks she is a top notch scholar presenting at a university. I bet she will go all Ted Talk on us. Letā€™s see if this tit show actually goes ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This morningā€™s get up so trashy. When youā€™re bogan but you donā€™t know it!

Sheā€™s like a young Judy Moran.
@gemmagucci
You win the internet today.
Bravo!! šŸ‘šŸ‘

I took this to mean that she makes crappy decisions constantly and then says ā€œoh itā€™s not right for me anymoreā€ rather than saying nope I made a bad choice.
Exactly!
She uses "changed my mind" and "go in a different direction" to cover up her duck ups!

Last edited:
Just when I think she couldnā€™t be any more insufferable she continues to out do herself. Imagine having such an inflated sense of importance. Itā€™s all going to come to a sticky end and I, for one, canā€™t wait to witness it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I would love to know what happened with LD after the book was released. Did he crack the shits at her??

Reactions: 12
Why does she want her lips to be massive with filler and horse teeth but then paints them the same colour as her foundation It Looks so foul.

she wants giant lips but they are completely covered in a nude colour

she looks like a bong smoking houso

if she sees a psych they either agree with her because itā€™s pointless you cannot actually convince a narc orcertain personality disorders that they are wrong orthe psych has said the opposite to all her little meme comments and sheā€™s having a tanty and has to make sure everyone knows sheā€™s right

I would love to know what happened with LD after the book was released. Did he crack the shits at her??
Something has definitely gone down between them. She didn't wish him a happy birthday on socials, he didn't wish her a happy mother's day (which was on the same day as his bday) and she had the kids that day which kinda makes me think she was withholding them from him. Shes also been making snarky remarks like that she has the kids majority of the time and today the comment about how she 'knew relationships weren't right for her'. I like to think Jaryd read the book and saw all the horrible things she said about him and has finally grown a pair and told her to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.