Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Can you please sign this for her and also don’t forget to use Sophia10 for discount for new leggings you may need xXxXx
Can you please sign this for her and also don’t forget to use Sophia10 for discount for new leggings you may need xXxXx
Yeah she can talk about blood on peoples hands when she literally had a full on party at her house on NYE 🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

DietGossip

VIP Member
Very true! But it's literally like her 4th time now this year inna row and she barely, BARELY has a shred of a visible result? Why is she not building muscle? Even through the Lockdowns when she was going good, just no change whatsoever? And if she's gaining weight so fast and easy, is her Coach not figuring out this girls true maintenance calories i.e has it lowered cos she's nearly always trying to get in a deficit etc? Like literally in 2 week increments check what the body is doing?
She's clearly not sticking to her calories, or it she would be actually losing weight. If I was her coach I'd genuinely be thinking about binning her because she's a terrible advert for her services.

jules-88

Is she really crying and in bits over a fake designer shitty insta page getting deleted? Jesus that’s taking big risks having that as a career to pay the mortgage! Girl needs a reality check

MoiraRose22

Big Tit Lil, skating down the promenade. What does she look like. She defo has body dismorphia. No shade on curves, I’m a confident 16/18, but I dress for my shape. She looks awful. 🙈🤢
Just saw this, so embarrassed for her. Nothing wrong with her size but she needs to wear clothes that fit!

claire44

Anyone know why steffnadine got married in the Maldives and literally got divorced a week later ?!

• Wow

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
I'm really not sure about these leggings 🥴 if she likes them tho I guess that the main thing.
When she wore them at home last week I thought they were lovely, but she was posing.
Seeing them now in that video I think they make her look massive. Definitely not a good look at all.
She was posing for her check in having lost 1lb.. she looked far better in her bra and knickers than those leggings. 🤢
Sorry but no one wants to see a fat arse bending over and squatting.. nothing 🍑 about that.
Before I get the haters at me.. im between a 12/14 chunky legs and no waist.. so I'm feeling the cringe for her.
It's all about the angles and that's not a good one.
I feel for her at times.
It's not easy losing weight.. but she doesn't help herself with the amount of booze she puts away at the weekend..
Her body is either on a clean eating regime and thinking Yes!! And the next minute boogie boozey weekend

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
If she's paying Stef for her program I would stop.
She's not in that frame of mind anymore.
On stef program tou are allowed one cheat meal a week. That's it.
Not the way she is carrying on with all the drink too.
Like previous post she should ease off the sugary drinks.
I know myself over Xmas I could easily put on half a stone.. but she looks like she has put a couple of stone on.
She has a very beautiful face ..well..hard to say as she's always got a filter on.. but I'm sure without the filter she's a beautiful face

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Her post from this morning, I don't get it! She trains so much and posts as if she eats exactly as she's supposed to, with one cheat meal a week, yet she doesn't look to have lost anything for months....
Her training is absolutely diabolical though! She’s been training for like 4 or 5 years and only ever does 40kg deadlifts. There’s absolutely no progression to her training

claire44

Don’t like to comment on a girls weight but I think she’s really struggling mentally atm because it’s really not healthy to gain so much weight if she’s training so much. Clearly binge eating

• Sad

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
I wanna know where this girl gets all her money from. Branded trainers nearly every week. Had a her lips done last weekend not sure how when beauty of the face isn’t allowed yet, I know she’s a beautician for lashes but surely that doesn’t pay the sort of money she spends and she’s not worked for 3 months due to covid.
I’ve had to make an account just to comment back but I know Sophie in real life. Her boyfriend sells fake clothes and I can assure you that all the things she owns are fake too 😂

She posted a box of Louboutin trainers the other day and they came with a fake invoice with ‘Sarah Rose’ on and a sticker saying ‘no cash refunds’ 😂 Like you wouldn’t get a cash refund if you took them back to Selfridges or Harrods? 😂 She’s honestly vile.

• Wow

anonymous_flower

I feel like she is such a yo-yo dieter but she is to the extreme. When she's 'on it' she's so restrictive with food, and when she's 'taking time off' it's drinks every evening, pizza etc, borderline binge eating. She's doing massive metabolic damage at this point.

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Been following Sophie for a good while now and I don't mind her to be honest, ya she's on the hard sell alot but she is very thankful etc etc. Body-wise, ok it's extremely clear that Sophies Maintenance calories have lowered and she is in desperate need of a Reverse diet or a Building phase and I don't get why her Coach wouldn't suggest she do this?? Because the constant going into a hard Calorie Deficit plus all the Cardio is not great, as in she should wait to add in the cardio instead if all at the beginning. She should be spending time out of a Deficit for a number of months, with weight training, NO CARDIO. Spend time there until her Calorie intake is higher without gaining. She'l gain a bit but she should try and reach her true maintainance and then try a fatloss later on. The fact she gains so easily and is not losing with hammering herself is a sign of metabolic adaptation.

• Heart

Danniixx1

How do you know this?
Feel for her, that's obviously why she's putting on weight.
Having said that.. 6.5 years is a long time to wait for someone.. surely she would be wanting kids etc.
She will have grown and evolved so much in that length of time..and he will have regressed.
Omg , if I was her I’d leave him the second he got arrested .

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4