Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what has happened.... she has been crying in and off for 2 days she said. Perhaps she has broken up with her boyfriend or he has been given extra time in prison. Must be a reason surely, unless it's just 2 days of random tears....? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her face is also looking very odd, plastic like

Reactions: 4
He recently got 6.5 years
How do you know this?
Feel for her, that's obviously why she's putting on weight.
Having said that.. 6.5 years is a long time to wait for someone.. surely she would be wanting kids etc.
She will have grown and evolved so much in that length of time..and he will have regressed.

Reactions: 1
How do you know this?
Feel for her, that's obviously why she's putting on weight.
Having said that.. 6.5 years is a long time to wait for someone.. surely she would be wanting kids etc.
She will have grown and evolved so much in that length of time..and he will have regressed.
I’m from the same area and it was in on our local news site. If you find his name via Instagram, you’ll see it for yourself

Reactions: 3
That’s so disgusting that she’s with someone like that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢imagine having a child with someone who has done that in the future. I feel sorry for his little girl

Stop bleeping asking us to show your post some love and like and comment.
For crying out loud, she contradicts herself..one minute she's taking time out for her and she's a 30 now and her focus has changed..gonna leave it to the young ones.. now begging to like her posts.
Grrr 😡

Reactions: 4
duck off already.. stop being desperate for likes. I'm cringing for the girl.
I like some of her posts..but that's because I want to.
Her asking this makes me want to press the dislike 👎 button.. thank god for tattle!
She legit has a rant like 1-2 weeks ago saying she doesn’t want fake likes and people following her and not liking the pics , and they should unfollow her if her content isn’t what they want , she rather have people like her content and comment if they truly liked it

• Heart
I used to follow her years ago and this is how she looked, a tad different to now
Bloody hell..thats some difference!!

She legit has a rant like 1-2 weeks ago saying she doesn’t want fake likes and people following her and not liking the pics , and they should unfollow her if her content isn’t what they want , she rather have people like her content and comment if they truly liked it
Yeah I remember she said she wasn't that girl anymore now that she's 30..been there done that etc.. even said she was gonna have a clear out of followers, and why do we follow her if we don't like or comment 🤔
I follow loads of people, very rarely comment and like ... if I like it 🤣
Don't think she knows what she wants tbh

• Haha