Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danniixx1

I really didn't think that throw back pic was her either.
We all put on weight, but it didn't even look like her face
It obv hit a nerve it her , what he said its that bad , maybe he was genuinely confused not sarcastic . I knew it was her because I followed her back in the day but right now her hair , style , tan , weight , clothes are different so easy to get confussed.
Real question is how does woman’s best still sponsor her .
her engagement is poor and she is constantly trying to better herself but never sticks trough work and fails

Reactions: 4

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Big Tit Lil, skating down the promenade. What does she look like. She defo has body dismorphia. No shade on curves, I’m a confident 16/18, but I dress for my shape. She looks awful. 🙈🤢

Lucia

VIP Member
She really does think she's the big I am been so nice going gym and not seeing her stuck up bitch

DietGossip

VIP Member
Sorry, posted this on the "Fitness Instagrammers" thread forgetting Sophie Austin had her own here.

Anyways, I bloody knew it.... a few days ago I predicted she'd make a fresh start with her coach Nadine, "back on plan" etc etc. And yep.... here she goes again. I wonder what this round will bring....! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
How many weeks are we giving her till she quits again?

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
How much better did she look skating when she was wearing leggings.
FS put that ass away!
Looks like she's back on healthy eating now too.. lol she's so predictable

Justdrinkingtea

Wow I used to follow Sophie years ago but had to unfollow after about 2 rounds of yoyo dieting. Saw this thread and went to have a look and I am SHOCKED. This must be the biggest she has ever been and proves that restrictive diets just don’t work. You lose the weight and always end up bigger 🤦🏼‍♀️ Feel sorry for her

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I know, how does she make enough money like ? Plus what is going on with her, don't get me wrong, I'm all for positivity but she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??

DietGossip

VIP Member
Honestly she needs to change coach if she's seeing no results or progress with her lifts. Even though we've been in lockdown and without gyms I managed to add 20kg to my squat with the limited equipment I had last time I tested before the gyms closed again.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Jesus. Did she post the whole 1 hour and 22 minutes of skating on Instagram. Just enjoy the moment, you don’t need to post the whole fucking thing. So sad.
And all I could see when she was recording her mate was how bad her hair extensions are!! They make Essex girls look bad! So chavvy and cheap.
I thought the same about the hair 🤣🤣

I'm sorry but there is nothing appealing about this look.
She wore pink leggings the other day and actually looked like she had lost some weight.
These shorts are so wrong!

Attachments

• Wow