Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for body positivity but she needs to dress in clothes made for her size

Reactions: 4
How does she think she looks good? I’m all for body positivity but those tie die coloured bottoms she always wears and those tiny bikinis are not the one. Also it’s concerning the amount of damage she’s doing to her skin. She looks well in her 40s

Reactions: 1
She’s piled it on and is in denial. She’d look loads better owning it than squeezing her bits into ridiculously too small bikinis

Reactions: 3
Whenever she puts a picture on she hides the likes and then changes it as soon as she’s got a few hundred. Beg a lot

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She looks like such a mean girl she looks like if you accidentally bumped into her she would lamp you out

Is she really crying and in bits over a fake designer crappy insta page getting deleted? Jesus that’s taking big risks having that as a career to pay the mortgage! Girl needs a reality check

Reactions: 5
Is she really crying and in bits over a fake designer crappy insta page getting deleted? Jesus that’s taking big risks having that as a career to pay the mortgage! Girl needs a reality check
I’m surprised it wasn’t taken down sooner to be fair , it’s illegal what she is doing .
surpised the police hasn’t raided her house and seized the merch.
I understand by it for yourself off Ali express or whatever but she is up charging sometimes more than double for some fake goods.
And it takes for than one person to report the page for it to be taken down

Last edited:
I’m surprised it wasn’t taken down sooner to be fair , it’s illegal what she is doing .
surpised the police hasn’t raided her house and seized the merch.
I understand by it for yourself off Ali express or whatever but she is up charging sometimes more than double for some fake goods.
And it takes for than one person to report the page for it to be taken down
Those bloody insta snaps last night you’d think something bad had happened. If you take risks like that expect the consequences 🤷‍♀️🫠

ho
Those bloody insta snaps last night you’d think something bad had happened. If you take risks like that expect the consequences 🤷‍♀️🫠
i loved the ones she said she worked very hard , like girl all you
Do is order packages , get Them take them
Out and out them in a new one

• Haha
See she's 'starting again again again again again again again again again again again' today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6