Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jules-88

Who tells her the curly hair looks good? I used to feel bad for her and how she must have such bad self esteem but her attitude is just so self righteous and shitty.

Reactions: 4

Swipeup88

Have to say I find Sophie very relatable - yep her weight fluctuates (as everyone's does) but she doesn't hide it the way other accounts do. To me she comes across as a normal girl who likes fitness and Five Guys as much as the rest of us 🤷‍♀️

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She’s dropped like 10k of followers this last few weeks too
I’m not surprised she’s just a chav who looks like a really really mean girl, she starts every story saying ‘I’m not being funny right’ and then she uses the filter that makes her look like she’s dripping in sweat, she also is standing by a criminal in prison who will drop her the minute he’s out

• Haha

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
She's quite nasty on her stories when she's telling people she's had a weekend off and will get round to replying to her dm's.
Who cares if you are only one person.. you are running a business.
Then . let's not forget the in flood of ..come on like my posts..show some love and like the posts.. F off and get a proper job.
I'm in sales and if someone emails me or calls me back ..im on it!
I'm disgusted by her mean girl attitude.
Maybe whoever buys from her really should go and buy elsewhere like she suggests.. that will knock her big tits of that pedestal!

Danniixx1

Has she been shadow banned? I can’t find her
Shadow banned , you need to type her full name in to find her .

Hi new poster here , she’s doing well on losing weight or what ever yo-yo diet she’s on Hopefully she’s doing it safely . Followed her few years ago I didn’t know any of this . Eye opening really . I’m surprised the gym let her come back
The issue is that she seems to be losing weight solely for the holiday , once in holiday she will be off the rails and come back she will fall back into bad habits . That’s her pattern

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
She is honestly just grim 😂 posting her sweating her tits off in the gym then videoing herself at home, laying around in said sweaty gym clothes. Just go have a shower hun

• Sick

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Stop fucking asking us to show your post some love and like and comment.
For crying out loud, she contradicts herself..one minute she's taking time out for her and she's a 30 now and her focus has changed..gonna leave it to the young ones.. now begging to like her posts.
Grrr 😡

Danniixx1

Yep... I think her naked Stef actually oops. But just is so weird to keep paying for coaching and not getting results
I don’t think she pays , I think she gets it for free or very cheap as she is promoting her page 24/7

Robbie09

VIP Member
I wonder what has happened.... she has been crying in and off for 2 days she said. Perhaps she has broken up with her boyfriend or he has been given extra time in prison. Must be a reason surely, unless it's just 2 days of random tears....? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her face is also looking very odd, plastic like

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Jesus. Did she post the whole 1 hour and 22 minutes of skating on Instagram. Just enjoy the moment, you don’t need to post the whole fucking thing. So sad.
And all I could see when she was recording her mate was how bad her hair extensions are!! They make Essex girls look bad! So chavvy and cheap.

• Haha
  • Heart

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I don’t have a clue about weight training but she seems to do her reps very fast
Sure I was shocked when she said she's never tracked her strength? Hello hun,vso you've never done Progressive overload in general, sure no wonder she doesn't really progress?

Her and her friend getting their lips done yesterday ,oh my God, the butchery??? Why did she get them dissolved and why go for that trout pout look. Sorry but it's woeful??

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I would be sacking teamnadine fitness if I was someone actually being Coached for what over a year now and literally no results whatsoever, even muscle-wise? You'd be thinking ok if Sophie hasn't been in a deficit her body would at least be looking alot stronger no? I just don't think she practices Progressive overload at all?? Which is a basic? And then if she can't get into a Deficit would her Coach not be advising some sort of a Reverse Diet instead of letting the girl yet again hammer herself with too much Cardio and dieting??