Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yoannn1

Who tells her the curly hair looks good? I used to feel bad for her and how she must have such bad self esteem but her attitude is just so self righteous and shitty.
Fuck feeling bad for her.

Drag queen vibes.

Proper especially doing other men while her boyfriend was in prison

Maria44

Ya she does look good and look isn't the worst to follow fitness wise , she is relatable. BUT she doesn't address why she sorta stays the same, stalls in results? My thinking is she always seems to turn to cutting calories and I'd say her metabolism is shot like.
It’s cos she won’t be in a calorie deficit, she drinks most weekends as well

Danniixx1

How do you report someone for constant breaches of Covid rules?!
Online somewhere , but you need their full name and address I believe but it’s waste of time .
They will only check the most serious people who break restrictions say travelling abroad and not quarantining when back
Or going outside London on tier 4 to another part like Manchester etc
Or throwing a house party with 30 people haha

chaitealatte

She is honestly just grim 😂 posting her sweating her tits off in the gym then videoing herself at home, laying around in said sweaty gym clothes. Just go have a shower hun
This! The sweat is vile! I also dislike how she speaks to her dog sometimes ☹

*edited to say how it’s funny how she seems to really hate kids but her boyfriend has one doesn’t he?

Danniixx1

But that surely can’t earn her enough to sit at home sunbathing with her arse out?
I think she is a lash tech also , she was anyways . And she be selling things for like 60-80 pound up mark so even if she sells two things a day min 120 and that’s like 800 quid a week .