Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true! But it's literally like her 4th time now this year inna row and she barely, BARELY has a shred of a visible result? Why is she not building muscle? Even through the Lockdowns when she was going good, just no change whatsoever? And if she's gaining weight so fast and easy, is her Coach not figuring out this girls true maintenance calories i.e has it lowered cos she's nearly always trying to get in a deficit etc? Like literally in 2 week increments check what the body is doing?
She's clearly not sticking to her calories, or it she would be actually losing weight. If I was her coach I'd genuinely be thinking about binning her because she's a terrible advert for her services.

Reactions: 5
Is she still doing the training plan? All her stories show is her earing out or boozing..with the occasional meal on plan.

Reactions: 2
Nope, he’s in prison for selling firearms 🤣
Holy tit!! How long he in for ?
I'm sure she had loads of pics of him on her grid though and they all gone.

I feel for her she must be an emotional eater, she's on a night out and the calories in that food and cocktails would surely be high.
Don't see any promo codes or swipe ups for lounge wear or ryder wear anymore

I feel like she is such a yo-yo dieter but she is to the extreme. When she's 'on it' she's so restrictive with food, and when she's 'taking time off' it's drinks every evening, pizza etc, borderline binge eating. She's doing massive metabolic damage at this point.

I feel like she is such a yo-yo dieter but she is to the extreme. When she's 'on it' she's so restrictive with food, and when she's 'taking time off' it's drinks every evening, pizza etc, borderline binge eating. She's doing massive metabolic damage at this point.
I do feel for her, you can see how her confidence has gone with how covered up in gym she is now with her big baggy tops

Sorry, posted this on the "Fitness Instagrammers" thread forgetting Sophie Austin had her own here.

Anyways, I bloody knew it.... a few days ago I predicted she'd make a fresh start with her coach Nadine, "back on plan" etc etc. And yep.... here she goes again. I wonder what this round will bring....! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
How many weeks are we giving her till she quits again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Used to really like her but just find her irritating now. Her diet is not sustainable as you can see because she is on/off the wagon all the time and her relationship with food is really bad which is sad. I think she should step away from the ‘fitness influencer’ lifestyle she wants and focus on herself as she is a lovely girl. She’s also irritated me today moaning about engagement on her page - nobody engages because her content is the same tit different day.

Stories like this make me worry about her mental state :(
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she's developed some disordered eating from her constant dieting. It makes me wonder exactly what calories she's been put on and if they're potentially too low for her which is why she falls off plan all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Posted this but in the wrong Thread 🤣

does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?

Also the fact Sophie seems to have been on it for so long & hasn’t made progress kinda puts me off too?! It seems to be the same “transformation” pics that get reused over & over?!

does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?

Also the fact Sophie seems to have been on it for so long & hasn’t made progress kinda puts me off too?! It seems to be the same “transformation” pics that get reused over & over?!
Yes I signed up.. the weeks were basically the same meals with one cheat meal.at the weekend.
When I said I didnt like one of the foods.. she swapped it out for more cereal.. I had 3 lots of cereal in one day. Breakfast, post workout and later on.
To me she was very lazy trainer..a lot was copied and pasted.
You had to check in before a certain time to get updated plan.. I checked in but then realised it sat in my outbox and didnt go to her..
I screen shot it and sent it to her via WhatsApp saying it had sat in my outbox since 6am and didn't go..showing her I had tried to send it..she just replied with a " I had missed the cut off and had to redo previous week food plan"
The workouts..are generic..you can get from anywhere.
Also food is a lot of prep and basically has all girls on around 1700 calories.
To start with she asks you which food you don't like.. Sometimes I got my food plan for the week.. only to find said food I didn't like on it.
I would say don't waste your money.
And yes fully agree she uses the same girls in her pics

Look up fitness_bex also in dubai. Her and Stef used to be mates..but not anymore...I think Stef got jealous of the full package and success Bex has had with her clients. She has an amazing personality, really cares for her clients. You tell her what food you like and she works a plan around it. There are no cheat meals at the weekend with her plan..unless she schedules one in for you.
But she gives you approx 3 different food plans to swap out.
I would highly recommend Bex if you have the money and are committed.
Her hubby trains with Stef hubby Jaimie and Bex hubby has just won tittle at the weekend under guidance of Jaimie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
If she says "Drop ya girl a like and comment" again I'm gonna drop her a bleeping comment!! What a beg!!....surely you want likes and comments because people actually LIKE your posts!! I reckon she has bought all her followers surely??!!

Don’t like to comment on a girls weight but I think she’s really struggling mentally atm because it’s really not healthy to gain so much weight if she’s training so much. Clearly binge eating

• Sad