Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jules-88

Fucking miss beg a lot def angles she takes as on her tik tox she’s no way as skinny as she poses

Reactions: 6

Lucia

VIP Member
Anyone else finding her more and more nauseating. I don’t know what it is. Like we get it you’ve put on weight, you aren’t really doing influencer shit anymore and just show off your shit fake bikinis and fat tits. Has she spilt with jailbait and trying make him jealous with all bikini fat pics 🙄
She still walks into ripped gym like she's queen bee no idea why they unbanned her

• Wow

missnot

I think she's a secret eater&drinker. Portrays the image of eating right and working hard on Instagram but is most definitely over indulging a lot. Fine, your body, your choice. But don't pretend!

DietGossip

VIP Member
Is this girl still trying desperately to lose weight and go back down to what was clearly a super unsustainable weight?

• Wow

jules-88

I think she looks grubby having to her in the gym is a sight she really needs to buy clothes that fit
She does look so grubby and too much of a try hard. She’s not relatable or and influencer she’s just a prick

Robbie09

VIP Member
I don't think she's feeling that confident the moment - it's written all over her face in this pic.
I don't think she's feeling that confident the moment - it's written all over her face in this pic.
I don’t even know why she feels the need to post these pictures, yeah I’d love to look like this but surely it’s not for every Tom, dick and Harry to see….

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
Ooooooh tell us more lol
My fave thing about Sophie is how she got banned from her last gym (Ripped Gym Basildon) because she told the girls in her Bootcamp class (illegally run I must add, as she doesn’t hold a PT qualification) who didn’t turn up that “they’d come crying back to her when they’re fat again”

• Wow

Miamia1

Not seen her boyfriend for a while? Has anyone else? Has he gone to prison for the thing he was arrested for? Anyone got any tea ☕ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Posted this but in the wrong Thread 🤣

does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?

Also the fact Sophie seems to have been on it for so long & hasn’t made progress kinda puts me off too?! It seems to be the same “transformation” pics that get reused over & over?!
Yes I signed up.. the weeks were basically the same meals with one cheat meal.at the weekend.
When I said I didnt like one of the foods.. she swapped it out for more cereal.. I had 3 lots of cereal in one day. Breakfast, post workout and later on.
To me she was very lazy trainer..a lot was copied and pasted.
You had to check in before a certain time to get updated plan.. I checked in but then realised it sat in my outbox and didnt go to her..
I screen shot it and sent it to her via WhatsApp saying it had sat in my outbox since 6am and didn't go..showing her I had tried to send it..she just replied with a " I had missed the cut off and had to redo previous week food plan"
The workouts..are generic..you can get from anywhere.
Also food is a lot of prep and basically has all girls on around 1700 calories.
To start with she asks you which food you don't like.. Sometimes I got my food plan for the week.. only to find said food I didn't like on it.
I would say don't waste your money.
And yes fully agree she uses the same girls in her pics

Posted this but in the wrong Thread 🤣

does anyone has experience of Stefs Plans? I was thinking of signing up but it’s sooooo expensive & I’m trying to save a deposit 🙈 (can’t find them on Reddit or anywhere either ha ha) she seems to have loads of clients so abit worried it’s a copy & paste plan for the money but I dunno?

Also the fact Sophie seems to have been on it for so long & hasn’t made progress kinda puts me off too?! It seems to be the same “transformation” pics that get reused over & over?!
Look up fitness_bex also in dubai. Her and Stef used to be mates..but not anymore...I think Stef got jealous of the full package and success Bex has had with her clients. She has an amazing personality, really cares for her clients. You tell her what food you like and she works a plan around it. There are no cheat meals at the weekend with her plan..unless she schedules one in for you.
But she gives you approx 3 different food plans to swap out.
I would highly recommend Bex if you have the money and are committed.
Her hubby trains with Stef hubby Jaimie and Bex hubby has just won tittle at the weekend under guidance of Jaimie.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Miamia1

Used to really like her but just find her irritating now. Her diet is not sustainable as you can see because she is on/off the wagon all the time and her relationship with food is really bad which is sad. I think she should step away from the ‘fitness influencer’ lifestyle she wants and focus on herself as she is a lovely girl. She’s also irritated me today moaning about engagement on her page - nobody engages because her content is the same shit different day.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Who’s she kidding saying she doesn’t want to look how she did years ago 🤥
💯 I thought the exact same thing
I had to look twice at that pic I couldn't believe it was her.
One minute she's talking about body confidence with her current size and the next she's so happy she's lost 4lbs that week from being back on track..
I'm confused 😕