Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit rude of Dave to be posting like everything is fine when they’ve abandoned their patreon yet still getting money from it?
They need to address it.
I’m getting so angry for everyone who’s paying monthly and getting literally nothing.
Even for them it’s pretty disgusting behaviour !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1000033398.jpg

Dave.........West End performers can't really be described as 'utter heroes' can they?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The state of him in that pic!. As for the card Sophs a bit thick she probably just thought it was a nice card with dogs on bit like when Dougal bought a joke mobile phone at the airport and wouldn't have it when Father Ted kept telling him it was a dog toy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it not a bit rude of Dave to be posting like everything is fine when they’ve abandoned their patreon yet still getting money from it?
They need to address it.
I’m getting so angry for everyone who’s paying monthly and getting literally nothing.
31 days since a patreon! 🧐

Let's do an update on the promises for Patreon:

• Disney Merch giveaway each month - Nope, the last entry was a giveaway for the 3 months that they missed, but was put up a month late so missed another month and now if you've paid only this month tough no giveaway for you!
  • Monthly vlogcast discussing the latest park news and covering topics from booking trips, travelling with a toddler, best and worst dining and more! - You're lucky if you get a single video in a month let alone tips! They have hardly done any of these at all and basically would be out of date now anyways, oh and also they are bleeping useless when it comes to Disney!!
  • Disney planning and tips content with digital downloads - Not since April 11th...2023!!! Oh and the "cheat sheet" was terrible!
  • Early trip announcements and behind the scenes content from our trips - Technically there was one post about California that was sort of behind the scenes, but the last one titled it was 26th June 2023
  • Early ad free access to all future Disney vlogs - The last vlog on youtube was really a pre-travel day, but nope not put up on patreon. No sign of the actual vlogs either they have been back over a month!!
  • Your name at the end of all our vlogs on YouTube as a thank you for your support - Not if you joined recently, we have seen that from our mole in the patreon and the list at the end of the last vlog didn't have any of the people commenting listed.
  • Join us in the community discord to connect and share tips and stories with each other - Again our mole confirmed there was no Discord presented to them when they joined, also the comments on patreon were going unanswered and they were saying they are leaving. What a community!!
  • Discord access Pure lies!
It's got to the point now though if anyone does pay for this, they pretty much deserved to be scammed. I have never joined and can see how bad they are just from looking at the locked page. Google "Sophie and Dave Patreon" and tattle is the second entry, that should raise alarm bells! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha we literally walked past the West End Live stage this afternoon and are thinking of going tomorrow if we can’t get good last minute tix to a show 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve not posted in so long on these threads about these bellends! But I’m laughing my head off that nothing has changed…. Actually I’d say they have changed….. it’s gotten worse for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
But she gushed on insta that the Disney vlogs were coming soon - what lame excuse is she going to give for the delay?? Obviously she’ll blame Barney/chip/Dave - has she even managed to keep the dog alive these days let alone the poor child!!

Reactions: 4