Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a tit show …. Stayed at Sofitel at Heathrow and shared 1 burger and chips. Airport no food shown but Barney had a bag of haribo for breakfast at 7.30am then proceeded to spill a whole drink on his seat on the plane which she filmed in all its glory. She then showed them at the “air bnb” with no explanation but am assuming it’s her Mums boyfriends place ? And that was it. Wasn’t worth the 6 week wait 👀😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The one burger to share …
---
Haribos and a screen to watch for breakfast … 7.30am at the airport
---
Coke everywhere - he’s a kid but if this what you show what the f happens that you don’t show …..
---
They ordered a panda express on travel day once they had arrived at Laguna again one large plate to share and a drink (on a budget ??) and then a bit of the place they are staying. It’s 20 minutes long but honestly that’s about as thrilling as it gets👌

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lord's work @Booboo1979 although I'm not sure I can condone giving them more money! I do love that you are calling them out on there though 😉
I have posted many many messages telling them what I think. I am waiting for it to run out. I didn’t mean to pay again. I took my card details off so make the most of my stupidity 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
These photos...why is every picture of Dave with Barney staged. Its all about Dave isnt it, he just loves himself look at him posing, ooh look at me I'm so funny and goofy, Im an actor darhling etc....what a prize pratt he is
Screenshot_20240701_204142_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_204151_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240701_204157_Instagram~3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
I feel so bad for Barney, he’s starting school in a couple of months and that poor boy is not going to cope if these videos are anything to go by!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I was going to say I can't believe she filmed the whole coke on seat thing.....but of course I can 🙄
Why not put his drink in a cup with a lid FFS?

Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for Barney, he’s starting school in a couple of months and that poor boy is not going to cope if these videos are anything to go by!
I think he will probably need some additional support, which is a lot more recognised these days. 4 children in my sons class have 1:1 teachers so if the school he is going to go to is anything like ours, he will most certainly need some support.

Reactions: 4
I was going to say I can't believe she filmed the whole coke on seat thing.....but of course I can 🙄
Why not put his drink in a cup with a lid FFS?
Actually now I remember a shared patreon post where she said she forgot a proper cup for Barney.

I really don't get that if they were sharing that burger meal why was it just infront of Barney and why did they allow him to pick it apart in that way? They should be feeding him sitting on a normal chair, not on a bed and teach him to eat properly!
Don't get me started on the bag of Haribo

• Angry
Sophie to teacher: “what do you mean he’s not allowed Haribo and Diet Coke for lunch it’s what all kids have every day isn’t it ?!?”

• Haha
They are a pair of morons, if your child can't drink out of a normal cup have it on your tray and help keep it steady when he drinks from it, especially on an aeroplane where you can get bumped around unexpectedly. Also he clearly was not being kept sat down with his seat belt on which is so unsafe. Christ imagine being sat near them for 11hrs!

Reactions: 4
No wonder there was such a delay getting the vlog out… I’d be mortified to put that on the internet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are a pair of morons, if your child can't drink out of a normal cup have it on your tray and help keep it steady when he drinks from it, especially on an aeroplane where you can get bumped around unexpectedly. Also he clearly was not being kept sat down with his seat belt on which is so unsafe. Christ imagine being sat near them for 11hrs!
Exactly.....I don't get why it was a full cup too, do it in small amounts which is easier to control!
But the real issue here is he shouldn't have been having bloody coke in the first place.....awful parenting, especially on a long flight

Reactions: 14
I really hope they’re on top of Barney’s needs and getting stuff in place for him ahead of starting school. It’s up to them to help him reach his full potential. Nobody can do it for you, owl eyes and Dav

Reactions: 7