Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.........and the sad thing is if she posted a video tomorrow apologising, followed by 12 minutes of a half arsed trip vlog, she'd have her idiot followers fawning over her again.
Which is exactly what will happen, the rinse & repeat cycle…. It’s getting bloody boring now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As a minimum they need to scrap the Patreon now. This is getting silly.

If they had a shred of respect they would offer refunds for the last couple months but there is absolutely no chance they’d put their hand in their pocket.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Daves latest insta vid..WTF is he doing on that Skiing machine, looks like the front crawl...Ive not used one but surely you are supposed to look like you are skiing??
Screenshot_20240618_194551_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I genuinely hope she’s just taken a permanent step back & is trying to enjoy the real world. I think we’d all applaud. But it’s really quite terrible they continue to leave their patreon open. Of all the scams, taking monthly payments for zero content just shouldn’t be allowed. I don’t understand why patreon don’t have a system here. No activity for 3 weeks, you can’t charge your subscribers! But I suppose more fool the idiots who haven’t yet unsubscribed!

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anyone use one and put their arms that far wide…..
He's an idiot I'll bet the Gym staff just roll their eyes, you couldn't tell him though or he'd be like " a little word on skiing machines" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's an idiot I'll bet the Gym staff just roll their eyes, you couldn't tell him though or he'd be like " a little word on skiing machines" 🙄
You can't tell him anything I remember politely saying he should be wearing a weight lifters belt to support his back on his insta low and behold I was blocked🤷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think Dave doesn’t actually see what everyone else sees ? Does he look in the mirror and thinks he looks like Eddie hall or something? I’m not one to “bully/comment” on someone for their weight but the fact he shoves it in people’s faces about cardio and weight training and knowing best but does he not see he’s an obese man who’s lifting weights and living on cakes, pizza and fizzy/energy drinks ? He has just got fatter the past however many years and I’ve never seen any muscle hiding under all that weight, I am sure he must be strong from what he’s lifting but for what reason ? Also his heart must be under quite some strain. I know he’s best left too it but I just can’t help myself to be intrigued/worried.
I think the word "Morbidly" in "Morbidly Obese" is there for a good reason. He is cutting his life expectancy by at least a third. He has the mind of an addict. I'm not saying that as a put down, addiction is hell, but until he has a really big scare he will continue to believe everything is just fine.

I have a food addiction (under control but it is a day at a time) and the denial that comes with it is completely off the charts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So is it her mum that has moved to LA? On sister Lauren's insta she has travelled to LA (cabin crew) and is currently "checking out mum's new pad". It is obviously the same place as Soaf and Oaf went to.
Has she lost another part of her support network? Intriguing.

Reactions: 8
So is it her mum that has moved to LA? On sister Lauren's insta she has travelled to LA (cabin crew) and is currently "checking out mum's new pad". It is obviously the same place as Soaf and Oaf went to.
Has she lost another part of her support network? Intriguing.
I think i remember that her brother was moving to LA for studies ? Then mum seemed to have this wealthy new boyfriend so yes, looks like shes moved over there too! Sophs ”village” is getting smaller, which is another question as to why she doesn’t/didn’t move to be with Dave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I cant imagine moving an 11 hour flight away from my kids and grandkids for a 4th husband or whatever she’s hoping this boyfriend will turn out to be. I feel sorry for Sophie, Jess and Nina (Lauren jet setting and brother sounds like he’s going to CA) that their mum is leaving.

Reactions: 9
To be honest, you can’t just move to LA. You need a solid visa to live in the US, it’s really quite hard to be able to live there! I wonder how she’s managed it?!

Reactions: 3
Definitely something strange going on. It’s Dave’s birthday and not a peep from Sophie. There’s been nothing with the two of them for weeks on end. No best wife and mum in the world, so super dad on Father’s Day and no birthday message. I know not everyone posts such things on social media but this pair usually do. I think there’s been a split and it’s only a matter of time until Dave reveals a boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Definitely something strange going on. It’s Dave’s birthday and not a peep from Sophie. There’s been nothing with the two of them for weeks on end. No best wife and mum in the world, so super dad on Father’s Day and no birthday message. I know not everyone posts such things on social media but this pair usually do. I think there’s been a split and it’s only a matter of time until Dave reveals a boyfriend
Ooh this is weird 👀

Reactions: 6