Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢

1000031981.png

Doubtful unless you lose alot weight and stop eating the way you do. Maybe listen to a little word on cardio?

1000031982.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What the hell is half natty lighting?, does natty mean something else in Scotland as I thought it meant neat and tidy or stylish?, and baby cows?, WTF is he going on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is half natty lighting?, does natty mean something else in Scotland as I thought it meant neat and tidy or stylish?, and baby cows?, WTF is he going on about?
His calfs! You know, those calfs that stopped him riding Pandora at Animal Kingdom 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ong remember the pretending he went on Flight of Passage clip. One of the busiest rides in WDW but Dave made the exit after the ride on his own. Course you went on it Dave’s Boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder when and if we’ll actually hear anything. I kind of feel a bit sorry for Soaf if she’s been left while he’s living his best life in London. He’ll easy start up a new life down there plus he’s got his supportive parents up in Scotland. Soaf’s mum has pissed off to LA, her younger sisters and brother are away living their lives as they should be. All she has is her pain in the ass show-off sister

Reactions: 5
It is VERY telling he's posting such lovely birthday messages and thanking people for going above and beyond, but NOTHING from Sophie. How strange.

Reactions: 8
I wonder when and if we’ll actually hear anything. I kind of feel a bit sorry for Soaf if she’s been left while he’s living his best life in London. He’ll easy start up a new life down there plus he’s got his supportive parents up in Scotland. Soaf’s mum has pissed off to LA, her younger sisters and brother are away living their lives as they should be. All she has is her pain in the ass show-off sister
She's 100% brought all this on herself. She's made some appalling life decisions (settling to be a beard is just one of so many) and is also lazy AF. So, no, I don't feel sorry for her at all. It's simply karma for the legions of times she's scammed money out of people and sat on her arse while the rest of us are out earning a wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dave wanted to be in the west end, Sophie wanted to be a mum in Chester.. they both got what they wanted but lost each other on the way.

Not saying this excuses Dave from his parent duties but Sophie knew full well his plans, but I can also see Sophie’s side, Obese husband walks out door Monday morning, spends week eating sleeping and posting tit about the gym, returns home Sunday fatter than when he went, and repeat 😂 while she’s left chasing chuckie.. unfortunately she rubbed her pebble anti clock wise and ended up with a crazy ginger boy, should have rubbed it clock wise for a princess girl easy life so I can see why she’s resentful to Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Life’s too short to not be happy. Soaf, if this isn’t the set up that you want you need to do something about it. Things don’t just magic themselves better the only person who can make a change is you.

Whether that be moving to London or finishing Dave, somethings got to give as it’s clear you’re not happy with the way things are, and I can’t see Dave giving up his dreams.

Both of them just need to grow a pair and be honest with each other about what they really want. There’s no shame if it doesn’t work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m pretty sure she has her Dad nearby too as she mentions that he comes over to help her with Barney in the evenings in her videos. But yeah, there’s definitely something strange going on with them.

Reactions: 5
So basically she's sent him a card from the dog, that's made him cry his make up off. What about a card from your wife or god forbid your son.

Screenshot_20240621-095732~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it not a bit rude of Dave to be posting like everything is fine when they’ve abandoned their patreon yet still getting money from it?
They need to address it.
I’m getting so angry for everyone who’s paying monthly and getting literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18