Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it they really aren't! There is no way that she wouldn't be posting there if it was giving her money. Our mole there was showing how much interaction is going on and all it was, was a few people that were unhappy. I didn't see anyone actually defending her there. Don't believe the list of names at the end of the vlog as none of the names that were posting there were even on the list.

I think finally people have woken up and realised it is all a SCAM!
Still nothing still no comments or even an apology or acknowledgment. I have left a comment & I have sent them messages. I even left a comment on her reel today about Barney starting school. Rancid woman. Can’t stand her and he’s a nob. I am not surprised in how they running it all as this is her attitude with everything but when you are taking peoples money and doing nothing in return you should be held accountable.
---
How long til it’s deleted … let’s start the clock

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still nothing still no comments or even an apology or acknowledgment. I have left a comment & I have sent them messages. I even left a comment on her reel today about Barney starting school. Rancid woman. Can’t stand her and he’s a nob. I am not surprised in how they running it all as this is her attitude with everything but when you are taking peoples money and doing nothing in return you should be held accountable.
---
How long til it’s deleted … let’s start the clock
Already gone I think - despicable behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haha she’s really not acknowledging the lack of Patreon content? Absolute waste of space scammers

Are they on any platforms that don't allow you to delete comments? Probably not, Ive been blocked on all of them I think. They are absolutely despicable.

Reactions: 5
Are they on any platforms that don't allow you to delete comments? Probably not, Ive been blocked on all of them I think. They are absolutely despicable.
They can’t control what is said on tattle or delete anything which is how I found the forum like 2-3 years ago, also a live stream on YouTube they also can’t really control the comments. I think I remember soaf done a live stream once to prove to Dave’s mum that she was super busy but I can’t remember if it was just a Q&A or she actually answered
comments and ignored any asking what she didn’t like.

Never forgetting the live face plant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I'm wrong but Barney hasn't been to Spain with them, has he? She's too busy trying to force Disney on the lad, no?

1000039675.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
They can’t control what is said on tattle or delete anything which is how I found the forum like 2-3 years ago, also a live stream on YouTube they also can’t really control the comments. I think I remember soaf done a live stream once to prove to Dave’s mum that she was super busy but I can’t remember if it was just a Q&A or she actually answered
comments and ignored any asking what she didn’t like.

Never forgetting the live face plant
That live stream was hilarious. Full of Tattlers asking questions that Soaf would rather avoid. She's never done one since.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also, imagine being away from your kid most of the time and dreaming about being on holiday with his kid sent to a club...

• Sad
That live stream was hilarious. Full of Tattlers asking questions that Soaf would rather avoid. She's never done one since.
Didn't they also have superchat on and got something like £1.50?

Probably the real reason why she hasn't done another one!!

As for deleting the comment, she is obviously isn't that busy to literally delete that comment in minutes! Such a fraud, a liar and a scammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, imagine being away from your kid most of the time and dreaming about being on holiday with his kid sent to a club...
That's what I couldn't believe......the kids club bit should not have been mentioned!
Just like their mates the Knapps, they'll claim the kid wants to go to the kids club! Maybe her girls actually do to get a break from having to pose for content all the time!

Reactions: 2