Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardest work thing in that family is Dave's genes because omg Barney is a copy and paste of him (its been so long since I watched them that I'd forgotton)

Reactions: 8
That child is so not ready for school. Can he have a good go at dressing himself? Use cutlery? Hold a pencil? Sit well on the carpet? Independently use the toilet? It's so sad to see, and even more sad that he gets paraded on the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 13
No, you injured your back because you're a fat prick and don't do weights properly.

1000039769.png

Sorry, I hate the people that shame bigger people in the gym but I wouldn't if he was actually doing something about his weight and not thinking he's a bleeping muscle man. He is bleeping revolting.

1000039770.png

Bet Soaf is raging.

1000039771.png

• Haha
A word about weight lifting Dave......we all said your form was atrocious and you were gonna injure yourself.....

Kept that quiet though didn't he? Arrogant twit.

Does he have a trainer now? Hope he's telling you what we all have been. Get on a treadmill and WALK and monitor what goes into your gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He posted a story the other day about the average age being 78 (? Can’t remember exactly what it was) and that he’s over halfway there or something - unless he does something about his weight he will not make it till then. How many morbidly obese people do you see in their 70s?
---
Ps pic of new cast on Phantom insta - iron your shirt Dave you look a right scruff!
IMG_6287.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say I can't believe she filmed the whole coke on seat thing.....but of course I can 🙄
Why not put his drink in a cup with a lid FFS?
When my girls were younger (they were age 3 and 6 at the time) we took them to Mexico and not once did either of them stand on their seat like a feral child!! That kid has not been disciplined or not been taught how to behave properly in any circumstances. They are going to have do many issues when he starts school and it serves them right

Reactions: 14
When my girls were younger (they were age 3 and 6 at the time) we took them to Mexico and not once did either of them stand on their seat like a feral child!! That kid has not been disciplined or not been taught how to behave properly in any circumstances. They are going to have do many issues when he starts school and it serves them right
Yep, 100%
I remember him face planting that pizza slice on the pure white bedding when she was on the gifted/press trip 😬

• Wow
Why is he even drinking coke?! He’s 3 😭 WTF are they doing?! Kids got absolutely no hope, addicted to fizzy drinks age 3 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s a pet peeve of mine when kids are wild in public with no moves made by the parents to correct behaviour. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not meaning tantrums or being boisterous because we have all been kids; I mean bad behaviour coupled with gentle parenting. That’s all I thought when I saw this post and I feel for Barney because that kid has had two clueless people for parents

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is he even drinking coke?! He’s 3 😭 WTF are they doing?! Kids got absolutely no hope, addicted to fizzy drinks age 3 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
They’ve been giving it to him for awhile now, but why did she have it stood up drinking? It’s not conducive to actually drinking anything or being sensible

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Part one of whole vlog for you all to enjoy ☺
---
Part 2 …
---
Part 3 …
---
And part 4 that’s the whole 20 minute vlog in 5 minute excerpts ❤😘🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who gives a child lego on a plane ffs. Good god they looked like a right nuisance to the people around them, Dave looks flippin massive in that seat and its clear Barney spent most of the flight not wearing a seatbelt, (or trousers judging by the spilt coke scene) are they bleeping stupid, look at what happened to those people on that Singapore Airlines flight recently. I hope someone calls them out on this if they put this on their channel the idiots. Do they ever sleep in the same bed? I couldn't imagine not sleeping in the same bed as my husband I find their dynamic really weird. On another note how have they still got that many patreons??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I was sat behind on them on the plane I would 100% be saying something about their lack of parenting skills.

Also, why’s his seatbelt not on?, a slight bit of turbulence and I’d hate to think what could happen, but then it shouldn’t be me thinking of this scenario….it should be them as his parents!!

Well done as well on ruining a perfectly good plane seat for the next poor sod who has to sit there afterwards. Inconsiderate twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure how accurate the patreon is as my name isn’t featured or many of the ones who have left comments ??? Would we expect the list to up to date lol 😂

Who gives a child lego on a plane ffs. Good god they looked like a right nuisance to the people around them, Dave looks flippin massive in that seat and its clear Barney spent most of the flight not wearing a seatbelt, (or trousers judging by the spilt coke scene) are they bleeping stupid, look at what happened to those people on that Singapore Airlines flight recently. I hope someone calls them out on this if they put this on their channel the idiots. Do they ever sleep in the same bed? I couldn't imagine not sleeping in the same bed as my husband I find their dynamic really weird. On another note how have they still got that many patreons??

Reactions: 1
Part one of whole vlog for you all to enjoy ☺
---
Part 2 …
---
Part 3 …
---
And part 4 that’s the whole 20 minute vlog in 5 minute excerpts ❤😘🥰
Thank you for sharing! No bleeping way do they still have that many patreons after being awol for so long!

I really don't get why Soaf ordered room service for Barney, surely the menu had prices. Would have made more sense to stop at McDonald's on the way down, or gone out to get something as it looked like he played with the food rather than eat it!

Poor Barney "Please help me open it" after Soaf wanted to film his new toy.

I assume Dave couldn't put his table out in the seat as it would have made the lego building easier. How the hell did he eat his meal?

Reactions: 3
Thanks for uploading the vlog. Regardless of whatever issues Barney is experiencing, they are really messing up his life. Haribos & Diet Coke for breakfast. The pushchair on the escalator was shocking. I was imagining him toppling forward. Lego on the plane which is far too advanced for him. I bet after Dave built it, it was smashed on the floor within minutes. And then filming it all as if it’s completely normal 😤 Also pretending to buy perfume & aftershave to cover up how skint they really are.

Reactions: 11