Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not posted in so long on these threads about these bellends! But I’m laughing my head off that nothing has changed…. Actually I’d say they have changed….. it’s gotten worse for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have months off, come back and it’s always the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have months off, come back and it’s always the same 😂
Although we're all optimistic the channel is now on the brink of collapse. Even by their lazy AF standards they have been VERY quiet. And still nothing from the DLC trip.

Reactions: 6
It’s time for the quarterly “where we’ve been”/ “time for a change”/ “our life plans” vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soo one story and that’s it Soaf? Gonna keep taking money from people and give nothing back?
Ok.

Reactions: 5
Life changes, Dave is away, Barney the dog is getting bigger, bought another plant pot, bought another dress that makes me look 70. Come on Soaf, life is passing you by.... It is summer enjoy yourself.

Reactions: 2
The mqre magic club has posted 6 times this year... So members have paid £4 to hear from them once a month, every month 🙄

1719410985389.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s absolutely…. Horrendous 😅🫠 HOW are they getting away with that??
Let's face it they really aren't! There is no way that she wouldn't be posting there if it was giving her money. Our mole there was showing how much interaction is going on and all it was, was a few people that were unhappy. I didn't see anyone actually defending her there. Don't believe the list of names at the end of the vlog as none of the names that were posting there were even on the list.

I think finally people have woken up and realised it is all a SCAM!

Reactions: 5
On the way back in the car after Prick has had a few.....
"They don't know this but we are actually going to meet a friend of ours who we have known since the very first vlog, she's called Sue. She originally lived in New York and she's actually a vlogger, she vlogs every single day and has done since we met her.....and we are gonna meet her for the first time!"

Reactions: 2
On the way back in the car after Prick has had a few.....
"They don't know this but we are actually going to meet a friend of ours who we have known since the very first vlog, she's called Sue. She originally lived in New York and she's actually a vlogger, she vlogs every single day and has done since we met her.....and we are gonna meet her for the first time!"
Wrong thread? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6