Sophie and Dave #61 We don’t post in real time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patreon nor the management company give a toss as long as the money keeps coming in. You can see how much S&D mean to the management company when they are literally right down the bottom of the page and still have the original pic where Banners is still a baby!

Reactions: 6
Patreon nor the management company give a toss as long as the money keeps coming in. You can see how much S&D mean to the management company when they are literally right down the bottom of the page and still have the original pic where Banners is still a baby!
I agree, neither give a tit to be honest. This pair of absolute tossers could do anything and get away with it. But their followers deserve everything they get. I honestly don’t know how they function day to day, they are a pair of wasters. And yes, I also mean Dave, despite him being a west end performer. Let’s face it, once he’s done phantom, what else is there for him to do ?

Reactions: 8
4 vlogs so far in 2024 and not one of them over 20 minutes. She must be shattered from working so hard 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What about their management company? Do they have any input?
They, just like Patreon and just like Sophie and Dave are happy to look the other way and let the free money keep rolling in.

The world really is full of such scummy people. At all different levels of the production line of dishonesty.
Posted my reply before I read this and agree 100%. There really needs to be a way for all these criminals (for that is what they are) to be held to account.

• Heart
It’s a tricky one when it comes to consumer rights. Who is held accountable for this? I understand it’s a choice for people to subscribe to their patreon and the difficult situation of not getting their money back if they cancel now. It’s hugely scammy whichever way you look at it.

I seriously don’t understand what S&D achieve from it all. I recall her saying she started the YT channel to document the lead up to their wedding. Did becoming popular just get out of hand for them and leave them out of their depth? I just don’t get the end goal, was the intention to become internet famous? Make money from content? Or just something she wanted to do for fun without any responsibility to her viewers?

Reactions: 4
It’s a tricky one when it comes to consumer rights. Who is held accountable for this? I understand it’s a choice for people to subscribe to their patreon and the difficult situation of not getting their money back if they cancel now. It’s hugely scammy whichever way you look at it.

I seriously don’t understand what S&D achieve from it all. I recall her saying she started the YT channel to document the lead up to their wedding. Did becoming popular just get out of hand for them and leave them out of their depth? I just don’t get the end goal, was the intention to become internet famous? Make money from content? Or just something she wanted to do for fun without any responsibility to her viewers?
She has seen it as a opportunity to do as little as possible to earn decent money out of it and get free holidays, I genuinely believe she thought they would get loads of ads and the views would just roll in but when it came to doing the work her lazy attitude stopped filming videos and the subs and views slowed, they only post a video now if there is an add in it which are few and far between, she clings onto the last of her viewers with lies and false promises… just stick a video out… it didn’t work for us, YouTube isn’t for us we are closing the patreon, thanks for all the support over the years but please stay subscribed because we will post a video when we can as we have busy lives. I think most of the people on this tattle thread are here due to her constant lies to call her out on them, she even uses Dave as her scapegoat as I think he really buys into her BS which in turn spouts BS out his mouth about weight loss, driving. The channel is dead just admit it, nothing wrong with life situations changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dave posting about going out for a walk between shows, well done Dave you can get out..there's a Disney exhibit in London it's been there a while what's been stopping you marching your fat ass round there to film some content for your patreons?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dave posting about going out for a walk between shows, well done Dave you can get out..there's a Disney exhibit in London it's been there a while what's been stopping you marching your fat ass round there to film some content for your patreons?
Because he doesn't really leave the theatre between shows. We know that he naps in his dressing room between shows because he's already told us this. Like Soaf, he can't keep up with his own lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have just realised I’ve figured out who Soaf was coaching every Sunday night in social media skills.

It‘s been staring us in our faces for years. Think about it who recently has been telling outright lies, been making inexplicable statements and promises, is happy to scam everybody without even showing a single ounce of remorse, doesn’t seem to remember the past, has no sense of empathy for anyone but themselves, everything they release is a car crash, goes missing when the going gets tough and can afford what would probably be an extortionate rate to pay for her holidays.

Yes you have guessed it I present to you Soph’s apprentice…

1718056755311.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just realised I’ve figured out who Soaf was coaching every Sunday night in social media skills.

It‘s been staring us in our faces for years. Think about it who recently has been telling outright lies, been making inexplicable statements and promises, is happy to scam everybody without even showing a single ounce of remorse, doesn’t seem to remember the past, has no sense of empathy for anyone but themselves, everything they release is a car crash, goes missing when the going gets tough and can afford what would probably be an extortionate rate to pay for her holidays.

Yes you have guessed it I present to you Soph’s apprentice…

View attachment 2986765
Omg I forgot about the coaching. What the hell goes through her mind ? The gym she joined, climbing snowdon, skiing!! and still no patreon update! It’s so odd. I would have more respect if she said “I can’t do this anymore” … also will Dave get an extension on phantom?? She never comments on his posts. He’s off enjoying his fabulous single life and she’s drowning at home barely able to cope 👀🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I forgot about the coaching. What the hell goes through her mind ? The gym she joined, climbing snowdon, skiing!! and still no patreon update! It’s so odd. I would have more respect if she said “I can’t do this anymore” … also will Dave get an extension on phantom?? She never comments on his posts. He’s off enjoying his fabulous single life and she’s drowning at home barely able to cope 👀🙄
I suspect he has already taken the extension as they would normally announce a change in a principal well in advance

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I suspect he has already taken the extension as they would normally announce a change in a principal well in advance
Wow Sophie will literally wither and die. No more baby browns - she can barely keep the little ginger alive 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point, their channel is dead. Soph is literally awol after breaking yet more promises of uploading videos. Just waiting now for the “goodbye YouTube “ video (hopefully). Then at least we don’t have to witness their scamming ways, they can scam their family/friends/work colleagues to their heart’s content. They really are despicable people

Reactions: 6
At this point, their channel is dead. Soph is literally awol after breaking yet more promises of uploading videos. Just waiting now for the “goodbye YouTube “ video (hopefully). Then at least we don’t have to witness their scamming ways, they can scam their family/friends/work colleagues to their heart’s content. They really are despicable people
It's been over two weeks since she's posted on instagram or YouTube. And the last thing on the patreon was the giveaway, also over two weeks ago.

Do we still have our patreon spy? Did they announce a winner?

Reactions: 1
Wow Sophie will literally wither and die. No more baby browns - she can barely keep the little ginger alive 😆
She already has to be honest, another reason why I think he has extended.

Nah these YouTubers never do a goodbye video, they either just stop with no explanation or tell people they are taking a break and never come back.

My work will be done if they do stop, I will miss everyone here!

I’m not sure why they don’t just move back down south. If her mum is now in LA, she’d be better moving nearer Dave so he could be home daily and help more around the home with family.

She could maybe find a remote work from home type job. I’m sure her YouTube “chum” Shannanlorraine does this though away from London. She’s never claimed this as her job, had 2 kids, is much newer to YouTube and gets on 1000 x better than Soaf. Maybe she’s the one that needs a tutorial.

I’m not sure why they don’t just move back down south. If her mum is now in LA, she’d be better moving nearer Dave so he could be home daily and help more around the home with family.

She could maybe find a remote work from home type job. I’m sure her YouTube “chum” Shannanlorraine does this though away from London. She’s never claimed this as her job, had 2 kids, is much newer to YouTube and gets on 1000 x better than Soaf. Maybe she’s the one that needs a tutorial.
At this stage with little or no family support there is literally no reason to stay in Cheshire. I can only think they have actually separated now and just went to LA for the sake of Banners. The fact we've seen almost nothing of this holiday and all the secrecy surrounding it just makes me think it was the last throw of the dice and they've both finally realised that they are better off living separately. Or of course it's just that Soaf is being her usual lazy self.

At this stage with little or no family support there is literally no reason to stay in Cheshire. I can only think they have actually separated now and just went to LA for the sake of Banners. The fact we've seen almost nothing of this holiday and all the secrecy surrounding it just makes me think it was the last throw of the dice and they've both finally realised that they are better off living separately. Or of course it's just that Soaf is being her usual lazy self.
This would make sense, but then again they have never done anything that made sense. I agree that this may be the end of their relationship as they both want very different things

Reactions: 7
This would make sense, but then again they have never done anything that made sense. I agree that this may be the end of their relationship as they both want very different things
I just don’t think either of them are that attune to their feelings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5